I own a p. Colorata however it is In its shoot stage from a cutting I received , I was curious to use it with some aya blends In the future , however , from a lot of reading I've seen on it , it may not really be a great admixture , maybe in small , very small amounts.
There are a lot of compounds that just are going to mingle in not well enough for my present understanding ways that make me feel not particularly comfortable with it just yet
However , it is intriguing , which like everyone else who's pursued it , wants out of it
I have always placed it s mu opioid affinity curiosity along side salvia divinorum s and felt such dismay that it's action was cut off at the gut , I would be very curious on enzymatic actions on it similar to caapi on nn dimethyls
We ll see , there's lot of time and always research , but Colorata seems a good candidate for study here too , if I come across anything new I'll put it up along this thread