• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Vape juice help - can’t keep it liquid with pg/vg

enkidu85

Esteemed member
Joined
Aug 14, 2026
Messages
22
Merits
438
So I’m fine with my straight up pg based juice at a 50/50 ratio pg/spice in a standard ceramic post cartridge. Doesn’t blast me off but great for meditation

My partner however can’t take how harsh it is, and I have been trying to build a pg/vg/spice blend for her.
Everywhere I’m reading says a 50/50ratio is ok for of/vg, and the mix itself without spice at that is fine but I can’t get even close to that when introducing spice and have it stay liquid in any way. It’s amber.

My last test was .15g spice, .25pg, .15vg and it still locks into amber. What am I doing wrong?
I have a double boiler that heats up my baby beaker, I warm ip the pg and mix in the spice till dissolved. I add in the vg and mix it in while I warm up the blunt syringe, the vape cartridge and its top.
I mix it up and it’s nice and smooth, then pull via syringe and put into cartridge. I slowly let it cool down. Andddddd amber or so close that a bubble is stuck inside.

I’ve wanted a bunch of spice in various tests, which I hate,,, so I need some help

What am I doing wrong ?
I can’t make big batches because I don’t share but I have a really nice scale and it seems to dissolve appropriately and mix up.

This is probably the weakest formula I’ve tried too. But if it gets much weaker it won’t be useful in a standard vape due to throughout? And she doesn’t smoke or vape so I can’t do huge clouds worth to get what she needs for an enjoyable time.

Thank you for any suggestions
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom