• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

question on acacia extracts

Migrated topic.

brupta

Rising Star
So, im looking for a way to experience acaciahuasca without the nausea of a brew. Here is what im trying to accomplish with a product.
1. Easy to measure accurately.
2. long term storage.
3. no nausea
4. as close to full spectrum as possible.

Extracting goo would be hard to calculate with dosages, correct? Any other options, or am i out of luck?

You will need to do an extraction. Why do you want full spectrum? If you want that you will have to use a solvent that pulls full spectrum like xylene. Full spectrum adds a slightly darker flavor to trips, it is called jungle spice and you can search on here. Most people usually prefer pure spice for a reason.

As for weighing your goo it is isn't that difficult depending on whether it is solid goo or goopy goo goo goo. If you weighed 50mg and dosed it and it was underwhelming then you can take it to 70mg and then you will know that in the future the required dose is above or below what you first trialed it as.

I don't mean full spectrum, just nmt/dmt is what i'd like in the final product. Can someone give me some perspective on the food safe teks? If i'm not concerned about crystals, a lime/ethanol tek would be fine? Or would i be losing value. Food teks are still experimental right?

brupta said:
I don't mean full spectrum, just nmt/dmt is what i'd like in the final product. Can someone give me some perspective on the food safe teks? If i'm not concerned about crystals, a lime/ethanol tek would be fine? Or would i be losing value. Food teks are still experimental right?

The food safe teks are solid and will likely render goo (DMT, NMT, β-Carbolines etc. etc.) if you used, say, Q21Q21's Jimjam tek which utilizes d-limonene, lime, and vinegar.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom