• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Quite possibly the worst DMT web page

Signs of mental dependence on DMT include craving the drug, neglecting relationships or responsibilities in order to use DMT or having difficulty quitting or cutting back despite recognizing that DMT use is causing problems.
What a load of bollocks :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The megamind responsible for "medically reviewing" this nonsense:
1790625123002.jpeg

Tell me you've never taken any psychedelic, let alone DMT, without telling me...
 
I will never understand why people think it's reasonable or logical or that they can be taken seriously when speaking on things they are unaware of. You don't play a game without knowing the contents of the rules.

What a load of bollocks :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The megamind responsible for "medically reviewing" this nonsense:
View attachment 112094

Tell me you've never taken any psychedelic, let alone DMT, without telling me...
To be fair, the concerns raised are valid, as we have a whole safety page that talks about not neglecting relationships and responsibilities because of DMT. Also, working at the center, some stories come through... I'll just leave it at that. When people allow their convictions to be dictated by their interpretations of their experiences of the space is when people start spinning out and can have these trials.

One love
 
I will never understand why people think it's reasonable or logical or that they can be taken seriously when speaking on things they are unaware of. You don't play a game without knowing the contents of the rules.


To be fair, the concerns raised are valid, as we have a whole safety page that talks about not neglecting relationships and responsibilities because of DMT. Also, working at the center, some stories come through... I'll just leave it at that. When people allow their convictions to be dictated by their interpretations of their experiences of the space is when people start spinning out and can have these trials.

One love
True, that quote alone isn't that problematic, but when you take some of the other unfounded and outlandish claims and pair them with that, the picture becomes clearer...
 
I found the website to be quite like, "State Harm! - Multiply by at least 10 - Shout at the reader! Grrrrr"
That's the exact stuff you don't need parents reading for worst case scenarios.
 
True, that quote alone isn't that problematic, but when you take some of the other unfounded and outlandish claims and pair them with that, the picture becomes clearer...
No doubt! Which was what precipitated the first part of my response.

I found the website to be quite like, "State Harm! - Multiply by at least 10 - Shout at the reader! Grrrrr"
That's the exact stuff you don't need parents reading for worst case scenarios.
Yeah, I ain't reading all of it. I am neurotic enough!

One love
 
Back
Top Bottom