I also chime in on the notion that for many people DMT is just far too strong and immersive of a drug to get benefits outweighing the risks and scares.
Like a juxtaposition. We can find it to be a downright anti-PTSD miracle if we push through the challenge and get the benefits.
Others can get traumatized all the more.
This is why I never go around Timothy Learying or Charles Mansoning.
I still don't like the spread of blanket lies & misinformation about my chemical alliances.
Thank you. While it can be heavy and can wear one down, it's an honor and privilege to be with people during their processes. I am just carrying forth a lineage found within all humanity to help us heal, explore, and transform.
If you don't mind, I would love to know more about how you work in better detail, like how you treat begginers, and how do you train others to become guides, we can text privately if you want.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.