• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

RDA recommendations for DMT? (e-juice, not mesh)

Above the Sky

Rising Star
Namaste, all. I'm looking for good recommendations for an RDA with which to vape DMT e-juice. Something sturdy, with good airflow and a good build deck. Or, for tips on what traits to look for other than these three as I search around myself.

I've been vaping DMT for several months now using an old ceramic Ignition RDA. It works extremely well, but it has a non-standard drip tip, wider than 810, which is very short, leading to a lot of hot liquid jumping onto my tongue. I have successfully McGyvered a solution using two 510/810 adapters (see image) but it's less than stable so I'm looking into getting an RDA compatible with standard 810 or 510 drip tips.

Regular RDA reviews focus on flavor production and big clouds, which is irrelevant to me. DMT-oriented resources tend to recommend RDTAs like the Kylin V2 and GeekVape Zeus X. However, I like some extra alkaloids in my DMT (I prefer it yellow to slightly brown rather than white) and that has the downside of clogging the wick after ~10 tokes, requiring me to replace it, so the advantages of a tank would be lost on me and all I'd be left with in practice would be an RDA with a glass exterior and a smaller build deck.

Or maybe the smaller build deck in RDTAs isn't really a problem? If anyone has been using one while ignoring the tank feature and could give me some insight, that'd also be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all for your time and remember: life is love.

JOZ7wMA.jpeg

With really good success, I have been using a GeekVape m100 kit.
It comes with a Aegis mini mod and Z Nano 2 tank which takes B series coils.
I found the included 0.2 ohm coil works the best.

To mix the juice, I just use off the shelf pre mix menthol juice (without nicotine), 70/30 pg/vg ratio.
I add 2ml of juice to a shotglass and 1 gram of freebase and mix it up with a blunt drawing syringe .
Then I leave the shot glass sitting in some hot water in a cup for 15-20 min and the freebase will dissolve completely into the juice.
I then draw it all up with the blunt drawing syringe and inject it into the fill ports of the tank, and placing one tiny drop onto the coil to prime it.

I set the mod to 30W, and take long slow tokes.
Break through in 2-3 hits everytime.

To mix the juice, I just use off the shelf pre mix menthol juice (without nicotine), 70/30 pg/vg ratio.
I add 2ml of juice to a shotglass and 1 gram of freebase and mix it up with a blunt drawing syringe .
Then I leave the shot glass sitting in some hot water in a cup for 15-20 min and the freebase will dissolve completely into the juice.
I then draw it all up with the blunt drawing syringe and inject it into the fill ports of the tank, and placing one tiny drop onto the coil to prime it.

I set the mod to 30W, and take long slow tokes.
Break through in 2-3 hits everytime.
Nice, any idea of the concentration in your juice?

I have the same setup and together with DMT-citrate it worked pretty well to get HM logically very surprised. 🤣

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Thanks for your comments, everyone. I bought a Geekvape Zeus X and it's been working well. I can break through with two 6s tokes at 42-44W with a single coil. However, it's a bit of a pain to disassemble and reassemble because of the separate chimney piece. I'm thinking of getting a Hellvape Rebirth. I'll comment here with my findings if I do.

Back
Top Bottom