OldGreyingEarl
Rising Star
Thanks very much for the advice, I will endeavour further and write up my findings.
None that I have not already mentioned throughout this thread. I would not be upping the Rue dosage myself though until I was more comfortable with doses like 2/3, 2/5, 2/7, and even 2/10. I think it is better to start with a fixed Syrian Rue dosage first, until you are comfortable with and understand how varying the DMT-plant dosage impacts the experience. But that is just me, and everyone should explore this relationship between the Syrian Rue doses and DMT-plant doses in their own way at their own pace. I am happy to hear that you had a lovely day!deepacceptance said:Do you have any insights in what either upping Rue versus Mimosa dosage could bring?
Interesting. My experience has been that the more harmalas I consume past a certain point, the more confused I become. Initially, though, it feels like I am more clear-headed. For instance, if I take 1 gram of Syrian Rue and no DMT-plant, I feel like I would prefer to write an exam in this state of mind. If I take 2 grams of Syrian Rue and boost it with DMT plants, I feel like partying. If I take 3 grams of Syrian Rue and add DMT-plants, I will definitely have an introspective journey.Dogbark said:In my opinion the best way to use ayahuasca recreationaly is large doses of harmalas with small doses of DMT. If you do it this way it lasts much longer and you get into a very clear mindstate. The euphoria is amazing aswell of course.
Hello, welcome!bolchvizma said:And how about smoking rue instead of drinking, for a shorter trip?