• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

safe..injections without needles!!

1Starway7

Established member
Ive long imagined that the human skin barrier is not as solid of a barrier as it looks...

At microscopic levels .... the skin barriers are really very porrius ..filled with.... microscopic mountains and deep valleys... that could be used as a highway for drugs into the bloodsreem...

Now i found my idea is becomming a reality... watch video about ..safe,,,injection without needles! this could be used with DMT or other drugs of choice..

this could end the need to vape or smoke or drink teas...! this technology...... COULD??....... be available right now? not shure though...must do a search...

Last edited:
i think this tech can only be used to replace subcutane or intramuscular injections but not intravenous currently.
i think not every substance could be used for intramuscular or subcutan injections.
not sure about dmt.
based on psychonautwiki they mention only intravenous use.
but i also do not know how something can be made subcutane or im injectable.
maybe some chemists or phrarmacies could elaborate?

iirc there were already attempts of such devices about 50 years ago but the tech was not far enought for a risk free and more convenient way then using needles.

i think this tech can only be used to replace subcutane or intramuscular injections but not intravenous currently.
i think not every substance could be used for intramuscular or subcutan injections.
not sure about dmt.
based on psychonautwiki they mention only intravenous use.
but i also do not know how something can be made subcutane or im injectable.
maybe some chemists or phrarmacies could elaborate?

iirc there were already attempts of such devices about 50 years ago but the tech was not far enought for a risk free and more convenient way then using needles.
Yes i thought this injection without needle was a great idea!

...But this also gave birth to another idea!..... i have that should work...it involves sublingual administration of a liquid dose....

This method should iliminate problems with the liquid dose running down the throat...and being distroyed by enzimes in the gut...

This idea involves choosing a clean sterol plastic hypodermic needle.... then removing the needle...and using the plastic tube and plunger to apply the dose sublingually!:unsure:

VISUALIZE THIS!!..:alien:..After the metal needle is removed .....then .... evenly cut off an inch or two of the plastic tube ...behind where the needle was...smooth out the cut area of the plunger tube....

Next..... .. now you have a shortened plunger tube.....[with plunger still inside it]... without a needle........Sterolize ! plunger and tube.....

Then simply prepare a liquid dose of ....rue....[maybe even DMT!!]....[or whatever will work sublingually].... in water or vinegar...or coconut oil....

you may only need 2ML of liquid inside the plunger shaft?

Once the tiny amount of product is in the plunger shaft...and you had rinsed our mouth out with mouthwash compleatly....

standing or sitting up ...[with head horazontally level] .... and holding the hypo tube horozontal......[taking care not to spill out the dose]....with plunger set in middle position in the tube...open mouth.... lift toung... [then still holding the tube so nothing spills!!...... press gently.... against the soft sublingual thin skin under the toung! .....then,,,, and with the plunger gently pull back ...causing a strong suction to pull the skin a little into the tube..

Now stop holding the hypo tube...suction has locked it into place under your toung !....preventing any liquid to go down your throat...keeping the dose in place under your toung as long as you want it there!!

As you sit or stand....[because the suction is keeping the liquid dose and .....[tube and plunger in place].....[also holding the tube still with teeth..... you can move your head slightly up wards to keep the liquid dose directly on your sublingual tissue...or if you start tripping..... and want to disconnect the plunger shaft .... simply lower your head for any left over liquid dose to run back towards the rubber plunger...
This way you can tell how much liquid is left over ..if you got the full dose!!

Ive tryed the ...tube with plunger idea under my tounge....[and after pulling back on plunger a little].....and it stayed in place under the tounge pretty good... if enough suction is applyed....

You can also make the hypo.... tube/plunger ...stick bucally to the sides of your cheeks in your mouth....preventing the liquid dose from running down the throat and being destroyed by the gut.....

Kinda like a harmless mouth injection....without the needle...

Sublingual works almost as fast as an injection...but i think is more desired than injecting anything...

Im going to try my idea...and think its posible that suction against the mouth tissues MAY open up and expand causing sublingual to work faster..

I doubt that suction against the tisues would prevent sublingual absorbtion....

Attachments

• DSC00885.JPG
    DSC00885.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
do not get me wrong, if it would work and nothing speaks against safe use it sounds interesting to shoot it like that.
the questions i have is:
1. is it able to inject dmt subcutane or intra muscular
2. if not is it able to modify the dmt and make it injectable like that
3. is it safe
4. does it leave any marks

do not get me wrong, if it would work and nothing speaks against safe use it sounds interesting to shoot it like that.
the questions i have is:
1. is it able to inject dmt subcutane or intra muscular
2. if not is it able to modify the dmt and make it injectable like that
3. is it safe
4. does it leave any marks
im talking about sublingual under the toung...im only concerned if the suction pressure may interfear with sublingual absorbtion?

after some searching its looking more possible to obtain a needel free injector...!

Attachments

• DSC00886.JPG
    DSC00886.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
This post inspired me to do some searching. It seems such a device does already exist and is available for purchase: Needle-Free Injection Systems - Certified Medical Device - Comfort-in

It sounds like it uses pressure and a fine stream to force the substance through the skin in a painless and practically imperceptible manner. Depending on the strength of the device you choose, it can inject subcutaneous or intramuscular.
Sounds interesting and very conveinient!

The question is?...Would this be safer and cleaner.... than asaulting your respratory system by ....smoking or vapeing...or drinking brewed teas...[it seems like it would be cleaner and safer] in long run..

Smoking anything is a nasty habit.... that can cause COPD later in life ..... or other health problems...

It seems like it would be a conveinient and safer method..... As long as one... [first cleans the injection site].... and make shure the dose is fairly pure thats loaded into the injector....and one could buy a filter to make the dose very pure....

If dose was fairly impure ... the body would have to clean it up on second pass.... and this would probibly happen with most heathy people..... ...

Last edited:
If dose was fairly impure ... the body would have to clean it up on second pass.... and this would probibly happen with most heathy people.
Injecting anything whether it’s with a device like this or an needle is a risk, there’s nothing here that prevents anything and I would think that the device is more likely to cause problems than a needle. The problem is not about injecting something, the problem is about what is injected. A wheel filter is not enough to clean your extracted DMT.

Sounds interesting and very conveinient!

The question is?...Would this be safer and cleaner.... than asaulting your respratory system by ....smoking or vapeing...or drinking brewed teas...

Smoking anything is a nasty habit.... that can cause COPD later in life ..... or other health problems...

It seems like it would be a conveinient and safer method..... As long as one... [first cleans the injection site].... and reasonably sanitize the dose thats loaded into the injector....and one could buy a filter to make the dose very pure....

If dose was fairly impure ... the body would have to clean it up on second pass.... and this would probibly happen... ...

Injecting anything whether it’s with a device like this or an needle is a risk, there’s nothing here that prevents anything and I would think that the device is more likely to cause problems than a needle. The problem is not about injecting something, the problem is about what is injected. A wheel filter is not enough to clean your extracted DMT.
This forced stream injection [without needle] seems safer and cleaner .... than all the methods used now for DMT ...smoking/vapeing]] drinking crude teas...as long as one cleans the injection site...

you cant really compair the old hypo needle to this new injection system...because remember!.........this new system isnt a needle!

crude Painfull Needels... damage skin... and musle tisues and if not sanitized can carry bacteria into the bloodstream....

you have a right to your opinion but...There is NO way that this new injection system has more problems than the OLD hypo Needle ...atleast one can sterolize the device before using it and make shure the dose fairly pure...

Shure it very hard to make your dose 100 percent pure...but the body can easily clean up any invaders that enter the blood stream ...and a wheel filter can greatly reduduce any risk from the product...

This forced stream injection [without needle] seems safer and cleaner .... than all the methods used now for DMT ...smoking/vapeing]] drinking crude teas...as long as one cleans the injection site...

you cant really compair the old hypo needle to this new injection system...because remember!.........this new system isnt a needle!

crude Painfull Needels... damage skin... and musle tisues and if not sanitized can carry bacteria into the bloodstream....

you have a right to your opinion but...There is NO way that this new injection system has more problems than the OLD hypo Needle ...atleast one can sterolize the device before using it and make shure the dose fairly pure...

Shure it very hard to make your dose 100 percent pure...but the body can easily clean up any invaders that enter the blood stream ...and a wheel filter can greatly reduduce any risk from the product...

It seems like you might have some misconceptions about modern medical practices, especially regarding needles and injections. Today, medical needles and syringes are pre-sterilized, disposable, and designed for single use, which minimizes the risk of infection or tissue damage.

Moreover, proper injection techniques with modern needles, when performed correctly, cause minimal tissue damage and are very safe, both methods open the skin so in both cases the skin needs to heal. While your new injection system might have its benefits, comparing it to outdated practices doesn't accurately reflect the safety and efficacy of today's equipment. The safety of any method depends not just on the tool but also on the knowledge and skill with which it is used.

I've been subcutaneously injecting synthetic DMT fumarate and synthetic 5-MeO-DMT fumarate for a few years now by use of typical insulin syringes. It really is easy on the lungs when you take them out of the equation entirely. It's my favorite ROA by quite a bit.

Here's a thread where it's discussed: So You Want to IM DMT Fumarate (Or other salt)
Ah yes these insulin syringes are ideal for this, I agree injecting has its merits but is difficult for most amateurs since they start with DMT that probably has traces of solvents and plant oils or worse, a wheel filter doesn’t clean that up.

Ah yes these insulin syringes are ideal for this, I agree injecting has its merits but is difficult for most amateurs since they start with DMT that probably has traces of solvents and plant oils or worse, a wheel filter doesn’t clean that up.
No arguments there. I remember the very first time I extracted DMT from rootbark, there was the distinct aftertaste of lighter fluid in each vape hit lol. It's easy for things to go wrong when you're so new to the process. It'd be unfortunate to inject contaminants and be unaware that it's happening.

Jet injectors are nothing new, they've been available since at least the 50s. They were very commonly used by militaries and humanitarian groups looking to vaccinate large numbers of people without needing large quantities of sterile needles. They fell out of favour when studies showed that they are almost universally contaminated after a single use. Modern jet injectors get around this problem by using a disposable cartridge comprising the medication vial, fluid pathway and nozzle.

IMO, stick with traditional needles and proper technique.

What about an epipen? Remove the epinephrine, clean it perfectly of its previous substance, and then replace it by a thoroughly cleaned DMT solution that is safe to inject.

The working of the epipen is quite simple, you push the epipen with force into your side/leg, when you do you will hear a solid click, hold 10 second and then release. At the release the epipen will automatically cover the needle to prevent restabbing accidents.

The only question with this, is how will you get a clean enough DMT solution? And as this will probably be injected into a muscle, will the slow release be a hindrance or a blessing?

Questions, questions and Health & Safety concerns...

I would highly advice to first look into how to get a constantky reliable clean enough DMT solution for injecting, before proceeding any further!

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Jet injectors are nothing new, they've been available since at least the 50s. They were very commonly used by militaries and humanitarian groups looking to vaccinate large numbers of people without needing large quantities of sterile needles. They fell out of favour when studies showed that they are almost universally contaminated after a single use. Modern jet injectors get around this problem by using a disposable cartridge comprising the medication vial, fluid pathway and nozzle.

IMO, stick with traditional needles and proper technique.
Yeah, after some additional research, my vote goes to the standard small-gauge insulin needles over the needle-free options. I've seen mixed reviews for the latter in terms of pain and ease of use.

The only question with this, is how will you get a clean enough DMT solution? And as this will probably be injected into a muscle, will the slow release be a hindrance or a blessing?

Questions, questions and Health & Safety concerns...

I would highly advice to first look into how to get a constantky reliable clean enough DMT solution for injecting, before proceeding any further!
As part of my process of preparation, I think some well-made synthetic starting material, a wheel filter, and proper hygiene goes a long way towards feeling comfortable. I've also heard of others having no issues when using a very pure plant-based starting material.

As part of my process of preparation, I think some well-made synthetic starting material, a wheel filter, and proper hygiene goes a long way towards feeling comfortable. I've also heard of others having no issues when using a very pure plant-based starting material.
Well it’s difficult to find synthetic material and even if you can find it it’s not like synthetic DMT is much cleaner per definition. Synthetic DMT might very well have byproducts off the synthesis and trace amounts of solvents. On injecting plant based extracts it’s also difficult to say what the result is. I mean while some may report no immediate adverse effects after injecting plant extracts, it raises the question of whether they’re simply not noticing potential harm or whether any negative effects might be delayed or subtle.

That said, I think it’s important to highlight the risks of injecting any form of DMT. Even if the material seems pure, injecting introduces additional dangers like infections, vein damage, or unseen impurities. Other methods, like vaporizing or oral consumption (with an MAOI), work well and carry far fewer risks, making them much safer alternatives for most users.
Finally I do understand the feeling of wanting to have tried it, maybe even for the sake of trying a new method, I have done that in the past and while I enjoyed it I don’t think it has any benefit over vaporizing, the onset is only a tad more quick and interestingly enough you can clearly taste it in your mouth but other than that there is no added benefit and with having to work clean and safe its for me just a hassle.

Yeah, after some additional research, my vote goes to the standard small-gauge insulin needles over the needle-free options. I've seen mixed reviews for the latter in terms of pain and ease of use.

If you have to than these are the ones that you want, also it might be worth to get some proper sterile wheel filters and not just the unsealed ones.

I've never had a problem with extracted spice. Just your typical filtered A/B with a secondary A/B for cleanup, freeze precip, vacuum dry, FASA out of dry acetone, decant, vac again and collect. Have IV'd such product literally 100s of times at up to 250mg per dose with no ill effects.

The key is simply strict adherence to best practice (eg prepare and test acid and base solutions before use instead of simply using an excess, ensure cleanliness of equipment, purify solvents by fractional distillation, etc.) and recognising that every extraction will yield a range of products of varying quality (ie crystalline fumarate is not the only product, I also get crystal to waxy freebase and possibly some oily spice, depending on start material).

To be clear, I am NOT encouraging others to inject homemade chemicals, simply trying to disspell the idea that plant extracted spice is somehow inferior to lab manufactured.

If you have ANY doubt about the quality or purity of your product, do not inject it by any method.

Back
Top Bottom