• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

SHE Event to try to keep Nemo Amicus' Sight

Old & Jaded

Spice Momma
Donator
Hello Folks,

For long winded reasons my husband's sight is in danger and he may be facing blindness. He has already survived a lot of burdensome events. This for understandable reasons is cutting into his positivity.

This would be a terrible burden on us and make it very hard to get by as well as continue to make donations to beloved causes.

I thought maybe we could do a SHE and just try to meditate or launch with the intention or request to save whatever might remain of Nemo Amicus' sight. I checked in with Voidmatrix and he confirmed that would be okay.

So if anyone would like to join me I'm thinking Saturday May 20th around 2 pm Pacific Standard Time

I smoked some changa a few nights ago, and focused on Nemo Amicus' sight for my meditation before blast off.
Thoughts came to me of the sight/perspective the Human race seems to be lacking of late, so I folded that into the meditation. May your husband's sight remain functional, Pandora, and may the leaders of humankind see the misguided nature of their stewardship, and alter our path for the benefit of us all.
Peace.

OrangeEnergy said:
I smoked some changa a few nights ago, and focused on Nemo Amicus' sight for my meditation before blast off.
Thoughts came to me of the sight/perspective the Human race seems to be lacking of late, so I folded that into the meditation. May your husband's sight remain functional, Pandora, and may the leaders of humankind see the misguided nature of their stewardship, and alter our path for the benefit of us all.
Peace.

Thank you so much. :love:

Im attending. I thought about this alot, ive read one of your reports aswell and this all feels rather unfair to me. I really hope your husband gets better. Ill try to enhance the message through my inexperienced mind. You are such a great person, you, and the people around you deserve better.

I'm hoping to be able to participate. Seems that it will be 11pm in my part of the world, we can make a last-minute rallying call for European participants. (You and me, bIRD_ - HT, Endy, perhaps...? The UK and Eire types will also be relaxing - or getting excited - of an evening around 10pm then.)

There are some possibly equally long-winded reasons of my own for having an interest in the specific issue that Nemo Amicus faces, best leave it at that. If we can help save his sight I'm in.

Back
Top Bottom