SHroomtroll
Rising Star
I do and have for the last 3years, i´m not a body builder and do not lift for cosmetic reasons.
I wan´t to get strong and be able to challenge gravity as far as i possibly can...
The reason i´m posting this here is because ive noticed that days after i do any enhteogens like lsd or mushrooms i seem to be weaker than usual, but the day after aya or dmt/changa i actually feel stronger.
I don´t know why but i think it has something to do with the fact that dmt doesnt confuse my mind like other drugs do, usually after doing anything else i lose motivation to go to the gym for a few days after but with dmt i get pumped up and it lights a fire under my ass.
I wan´t to get strong and be able to challenge gravity as far as i possibly can...
The reason i´m posting this here is because ive noticed that days after i do any enhteogens like lsd or mushrooms i seem to be weaker than usual, but the day after aya or dmt/changa i actually feel stronger.
I don´t know why but i think it has something to do with the fact that dmt doesnt confuse my mind like other drugs do, usually after doing anything else i lose motivation to go to the gym for a few days after but with dmt i get pumped up and it lights a fire under my ass.

