• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

'Stash' edible recipes? :3 Share yours pls...

Migrated topic.
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
471
Merits
52
I hope to source the wisdom of crowds here. Do you have recipes for edibles you have tried that have long shelf life (measurable in months+) and easy dosage? Thinking gummies, chocolate bars, nougat, brittle, etc..?

I'd like to make something I can stash away, and when partaking, being able to say 'one gummy bear for a chill evening, two gummy bears for a proper high, three for seeing just how psychedelic cannabis can get' or something similar. :)
 
My solution to this problem has always been to make an edible that is very concentrated so it is easy to put a large quantity of units in the fridge.
 
My solution was to make coconut oil infused cannabis oil and keep it in the fridge or freezer ( and just thaw what you need for the week or couple of week ahead ). I did a tablespoon dose is a good indica 8 hours body stoned effect. So I could sleep well for a whole winter night, I had high tolérance at the time and would wake up during night, and often would light up some more, so to give my lungs a rest, I'd use this oral preparation but you can add it easily to any dish, a sauce or a cake or chocolate, with raw cacao or better pilocybin infused honey chocolate, using this as far source and honey as sweet and raw cocoa like criollo powder for exemple and maybe a few smashed hazelnuts, pistachios, whatever floats your boats. I like that and kava drink, kava kava cold brewed tea ( also remember it's soluble in fact so add lecithin to water or use some vegetal milk like ) as a side kick.. well a side low kick for instance. But yes, I love cooking edible and kitchen chemistry. Enjoy !
 
Back
Top Bottom