• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

SYNCHRONISED HYPERSPACE EVENT

shoe said:
The Traveler said:
A quick reply here.

As for the glyphs: its a good idea to have a glyph and focus on that yourself before the event but I don't think you should show them BEFORE the event.

AFTER the event, people can PM me with the symbols they saw in hyperspace, after which all people will reveal their glyphs.

This way we make it more of a scientific test because if you would see the glyphs beforehand it's possible your brain can make other hyperspace travelers up and we still don't know if hyperspace is real.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

thats' good in terms of being scientific, but how are we going to co-ordinate this? and like,
direct ourselves all to the same area?

I'm creating a subsite on the DMT-Nexus as we are speaking.
There you can find information about the event, join the event, upload your glyph, etc.

The area of gathering in hyperspace is another thing. I guess we also need to do a test on remote viewing then ;).
We all have to focus on a specific part on earth, does anyone know a good spot that all of us know or have heard about? Maybe the white house? ;)

The Traveler said:
The area of gathering in hyperspace is another thing. I guess we also need to do a test on remote viewing then ;).
We all have to focus on a specific part on earth, does anyone know a good spot that all of us know or have heard about? Maybe the white house? ;)

Why limit ourselves to earth? The last place I like to be on the spice is Earth, and certainly not a dirty nasty place like The Whitehouse. :)

In all honesty though I don't think we need to choose a place. I think there is a good chance we'll cross paths simply by entering hyperspace at the same time. I think that too much planning could possibly project anticipated results into the journey.

I do like the idea of glyphs, hand signals, or special words that can be traded with other travelers if / when they cross paths. I think these should be kept secret and to ourselves though, until we meet in hyperspace. If someone sends you a signal, or glyph, or word, etc., something very unique and specific, during The Journey, it can be discussed afterward, in post event reports.

Opinions?

idtravlr said:
The Traveler said:

Why limit ourselves to earth? The last place I like to be on the spice is Earth, and certainly not a dirty nasty place like The Whitehouse. :)

In all honesty though I don't think we need to choose a place. I think there is a good chance we'll cross paths simply by entering hyperspace at the same time. I think that too much planning could possibly project anticipated results into the journey.

I do like the idea of glyphs, hand signals, or special words that can be traded with other travelers if / when they cross paths. I think these should be kept secret and to ourselves though, until we meet in hyperspace. If someone sends you a signal, or glyph, or word, etc., something very unique and specific, during The Journey, it can be discussed afterward, in post event reports.

Opinions?

Since hyperspace is mindboglingly huge I thought it would be a good idea to have a common place that aint too large that everybody knows. I choose the white house simple because I like to bugger them, every other place is obviously a better choice. ;)

I agree with the anticipated results, maybe other participants have also some thoughts on this?

obliguhl said:
Is it really possible to set the successfull intention of traveling to a certain place eg. the whitehouse ?

I'm not sure, it's more that we all focus on the same thing that might attract us to the same place to meet eachother in hyperspace, at least that's the theory. It might also be true that hyperspace only excists in our imagination.

And maybe we don't need to meet somewhere at all and being in hyperspace is enough.

August 9th 20:00 GMT is good for me.
Wasn't too keen on the magic glyphs idea but I agree it could be a good test of remote viewing if each focuses on a glyph or symbol (or possibly an object as 3d may work better than 2d in hyperspace) and that we should keep these secret till after the big hyperspace jamboree.
I'm not too sure about focussing in on a particular place, whether this would work or we'd even be able to focus on it & the glyph at the same time (cross transference or confusion of the mental messages perhaps), I think just going to hyperspace with the intention of communicating with others would be sufficient.

hah, well the north pole, as in the actual very northest area isn't all THAT big.

Anyway what about near the flag on ze moon. Or a sacred made up temple in the jungle.

Hey :)

Now this is really a nice one .

If you choose the August Full Moon for the Event
I would suggest to have a meeting in the Healing Area of the BOOM Festival in Idanha a Nova , Portugal.

Its a really visionary place there...

Maybe i could recruit some people for the idea and set up a Meditation Circle for some "Gravity" ...
There will be a lot of Hyperspace travellers at this place around august full moon :)
I think all the other Entheogens are also being around at the place.
If you'd show up there will be beautiful Landscape , and really Nice Music which entrances a lot of good souls
... surely worth the trip :lol: :lol:

associativum said:
Hey :)

Now this is really a nice one .

If you choose the August Full Moon for the Event
I would suggest to have a meeting in the Healing Area of the BOOM Festival in Idanha a Nova , Portugal.

Its a really visionary place there...

Maybe i could recruit some people for the idea and set up a Meditation Circle for some "Gravity" ...
There will be a lot of Hyperspace travellers at this place around august full moon :)
I think all the other Entheogens are also being around at the place.
If you'd show up there will be beautiful Landscape , and really Nice Music which entrances a lot of good souls
... surely worth the trip :lol: :lol:

Hey I was gonna play at boom festival! lol next year tho.

Attention All Shipping said:
August 9th 22:00 GMT is good for me.
Wasn't too keen on the magic glyphs idea but I agree it could be a good test of remote viewing if each focuses on a glyph or symbol (or possibly an object as 3d may work better than 2d in hyperspace) and that we should keep these secret till after the big hyperspace jamboree.
I'm not too sure about focussing in on a particular place, whether this would work or we'd even be able to focus on it & the glyph at the same time (cross transference or confusion of the mental messages perhaps), I think just going to hyperspace with the intention of communicating with others would be sufficient.

Couldn't agree with you more Attention All Shipping! My feelings exactly!

The Traveler and all others - It sounds to me that August 9th, 20:00 GMT generally works for everyone so far. Let's lock in that date!
The Traveler - Please start the world wide posting! ;)
This is so effing cool! We are on the edge of potentially making history here folks! It's gonna be a wild ride... I hope... :)

Back
Top Bottom