• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

The Bragging Thread

https://media3.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExN3Vyazl3a3VyOGhuMDhqemF3MW50M2I5YndoZGx5OWtiZjQ2Ymp6dyZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/x5F2xsvOVJoY9FsL4V/giphy.gif
 
It sounds like you need a life. Didn't void tell you to touch grass?
You know i was just in the gym a few minutes ago? Lifted weights most of you here cannot lift, and im sitting infront of grass right now, i'm sure most of you would think i'm lying, just to not lose the argument.

You have no idea why i'm doing what i'm doing, and it's not even your business, focus on the message instead of the messanger, if you don't like the message, you can go touch grass as well.
 
Oh trust me, its your loss not mine, i promise you that.
Ironically, despite all the rue and praying, your ego continues to flaunt itself. It's even built into your username. Though I guess I never did find rue dissolved my ego much.

Also, I'm adding this one here, because you posted it in the wrong thread:
Lifted weights most of you here cannot lift
 
your ego continues to flaunt itself.
Educate yourself about the difference between the ego and confidence/faith, those who know me know how kind i am, but sure, keep finding excuses to prove your point.
It's even built into your username.
Aha, i got it, it's my username! I knew it, lol.

Also, I'm adding this one here, because you posted it in the wrong thread:
Maybe because he is being a smartass and calling me someone with no life? Even though he has no idea who I am? So i humbled him by letting him know that i was just in the gym while talking to him.
 
When I was but a wee lad roaming around the dacha, back in the motherland (surrounded by woods full of barbed wire left over from the war with Finland), I happened upon an old-fashioned rake laying on the ground - subsequently, I proceeded to step on the edge of the rake, only to have it rapidly lift off the ground and strike me in the face (or at least that’s how I remember it). While I was okay and learned my lesson, I can’t say that more subtle iterations of a similar phenomenon haven’t continued to play out in my life, pretty much into the present day. Suffice it to say, while it would be ideal to live with an abundance of foresight and continuous presence of mind, it seems like hindsight often rules the day, which is better than no sight, at all.

Point being, I’m more humble and self-aware than you 😈
 
Last edited:
When I was but a wee lad roaming around the dacha, back in the motherland (surrounded by woods full of barbed wire left over from the war with Finland), I happened upon an old-fashioned rake laying on the ground - subsequently, I proceeded to step on the edge of the rake, only to have it rapidly lift off the ground and strike me in the face (or at least that’s how I remember it). While I was okay and learned my lesson, I can’t say that more subtle iterations of a similar phenomenon haven’t continued to play out in my life, pretty much into the present day. Suffice it to say, while it would be ideal to live with an abundance of foresight and unmitigated presence of mind, it seems like hindsight often rules the day, which is better than no sight, at all.

Dacha!!!🙌🏼💝
 
Back
Top Bottom