I want to share my most recent NN DMT experience because I’m curious if anyone has experienced anything similar.
10 or 12 days ago I smoked around 20 mg of NN DMT from a glass pipe. I struggled with the third puff and didn’t hold it for long.
When the experience started, I was in the waiting room, surrounded by darkness. There was a huge rock gate extending into the sky, with three hooded, monk-like beings nearby. I couldn’t see their faces. Nothing else happened, and I wasn’t scared or uncomfortable before returning.
That night I dreamed I was in a village. at the bottom of an endless mountain three Villagers were seating on the bench. They told me my dead uncle had returned and was waiting at the top. Nobody seemed surprised with a fact that person came from the death, including me, so I climbed up to the top and spoke with him, though I don’t remember anything about the conversation. (I find it interesting that I remember everything in details about that dream except conversation with my dead uncle)
The next night I again had a dream. my cousin had been kidnapped by a cartel and I decided to travel from Germany to rescue him. Environment was very chaotic but I found my way and I was in the room with cartel members trying to negotiate with them while someone was holding a gun to my head. They were telling me that my cousin owed them so much money we would never be able to pay therefor they were going to kill both of us. I continued to talk with a gun on my forehead and by some miracle they let us go.
This was the cousin whose father was my dead uncle from the previous dream.
The third night in my dream there was a crash. Three people died, I was the only survivor and simply walked away.
During those days I also felt, while awake, that another version of me was sitting beside me. I wasn’t stressed or afraid; I just knew it was there. Like I was ripped apart.
On the fourth night I had another dream, though I don’t remember it. When I woke up, I felt that the sequence had ended and experienced a strong sense of liberation.
In my DMT experience in waiting room we were four, three hooded strangers and me, there was a rock gate that didn’t have end. I had dreams for 4 nights; there were three villagers, my dead uncle was on the top of mountain that didn’t have an end. We were 4 in the crash and three people died.
It’s fascinating to me how those puzzle pieces connect. Even the numerological similarities and signs.
Five days later I smoked 23MG, using an e-mesh vaporizer. I broke through, but the experience was completely different than my previous breakthrough. I went through the tunnel and emerged into very small dark room, where I saw what I called the “boogeywoman.” I can see similarities to Gollum from The Lord of the rings. I don’t know why I perceived her as female. She wasn’t human, had no visible face, and moved with her hands on the Floor, jumping up and down between floor, walls and ceiling. Energy in the room was very, very, very, Dark.
I was briefly scared, but then completely surrendered to the experience. The fear disappeared, and I became detached from my emotions, simply observing. She communicated telepathically, telling me she knew everything about me: my complexes, shame, She could see through mee. She seemed focused only on my Ego. I somehow knew that she would feed by my fear, she would become stronger and she wanted me to be afraid, but did not have power to force me anything. It was up to me if i would give to her what she wanted.
I told her, “I’m not trying to hide anything, I am who I am.” As soon as I said that, I began to melt. My head felt crushed under enormous pressure, as if beneath a hydraulic press. My ego melted piece by piece while showing me memories it thought I should feel ashamed of, like a movie playing in the background. It seemed to be trying to provoke self-pity and preserve itself, but I didn’t react emotionally. The boogeywoman then began dancing more like Raving and jumping wildly and repeating "If you fear"
In the end She told me I had wanted to see different creatures and a more colorful environment, but had taken a different turn in the tunnel. Then I came back.
I’ve had some DMT flashbacks since then. It’s been two days now. I’m not panicking about them or trying to fight them. I’m just experiencing them. I still feel very wide open. The whole sequence has been really interesting to me — the gate and the three hooded beings, followed by dreams involving my dead uncle, my cousin, death and survival, the feeling of another version of myself beside me, and finally the bogeywoman.
I just wanted to share my experience and also I’m curious whether anyone else has experienced something similar, especially, several connected dreams, and a second breakthrough with the dark entity, I was not scared of but I never ever want to meet again.
Having said all above, I want to Smoke again sometime soon and would welcome your opinion if that is good idea or I should wait sometime.
Thank you EVERYONE !
10 or 12 days ago I smoked around 20 mg of NN DMT from a glass pipe. I struggled with the third puff and didn’t hold it for long.
When the experience started, I was in the waiting room, surrounded by darkness. There was a huge rock gate extending into the sky, with three hooded, monk-like beings nearby. I couldn’t see their faces. Nothing else happened, and I wasn’t scared or uncomfortable before returning.
That night I dreamed I was in a village. at the bottom of an endless mountain three Villagers were seating on the bench. They told me my dead uncle had returned and was waiting at the top. Nobody seemed surprised with a fact that person came from the death, including me, so I climbed up to the top and spoke with him, though I don’t remember anything about the conversation. (I find it interesting that I remember everything in details about that dream except conversation with my dead uncle)
The next night I again had a dream. my cousin had been kidnapped by a cartel and I decided to travel from Germany to rescue him. Environment was very chaotic but I found my way and I was in the room with cartel members trying to negotiate with them while someone was holding a gun to my head. They were telling me that my cousin owed them so much money we would never be able to pay therefor they were going to kill both of us. I continued to talk with a gun on my forehead and by some miracle they let us go.
This was the cousin whose father was my dead uncle from the previous dream.
The third night in my dream there was a crash. Three people died, I was the only survivor and simply walked away.
During those days I also felt, while awake, that another version of me was sitting beside me. I wasn’t stressed or afraid; I just knew it was there. Like I was ripped apart.
On the fourth night I had another dream, though I don’t remember it. When I woke up, I felt that the sequence had ended and experienced a strong sense of liberation.
In my DMT experience in waiting room we were four, three hooded strangers and me, there was a rock gate that didn’t have end. I had dreams for 4 nights; there were three villagers, my dead uncle was on the top of mountain that didn’t have an end. We were 4 in the crash and three people died.
It’s fascinating to me how those puzzle pieces connect. Even the numerological similarities and signs.
Five days later I smoked 23MG, using an e-mesh vaporizer. I broke through, but the experience was completely different than my previous breakthrough. I went through the tunnel and emerged into very small dark room, where I saw what I called the “boogeywoman.” I can see similarities to Gollum from The Lord of the rings. I don’t know why I perceived her as female. She wasn’t human, had no visible face, and moved with her hands on the Floor, jumping up and down between floor, walls and ceiling. Energy in the room was very, very, very, Dark.
I was briefly scared, but then completely surrendered to the experience. The fear disappeared, and I became detached from my emotions, simply observing. She communicated telepathically, telling me she knew everything about me: my complexes, shame, She could see through mee. She seemed focused only on my Ego. I somehow knew that she would feed by my fear, she would become stronger and she wanted me to be afraid, but did not have power to force me anything. It was up to me if i would give to her what she wanted.
I told her, “I’m not trying to hide anything, I am who I am.” As soon as I said that, I began to melt. My head felt crushed under enormous pressure, as if beneath a hydraulic press. My ego melted piece by piece while showing me memories it thought I should feel ashamed of, like a movie playing in the background. It seemed to be trying to provoke self-pity and preserve itself, but I didn’t react emotionally. The boogeywoman then began dancing more like Raving and jumping wildly and repeating "If you fear"
In the end She told me I had wanted to see different creatures and a more colorful environment, but had taken a different turn in the tunnel. Then I came back.
I’ve had some DMT flashbacks since then. It’s been two days now. I’m not panicking about them or trying to fight them. I’m just experiencing them. I still feel very wide open. The whole sequence has been really interesting to me — the gate and the three hooded beings, followed by dreams involving my dead uncle, my cousin, death and survival, the feeling of another version of myself beside me, and finally the bogeywoman.
I just wanted to share my experience and also I’m curious whether anyone else has experienced something similar, especially, several connected dreams, and a second breakthrough with the dark entity, I was not scared of but I never ever want to meet again.
Having said all above, I want to Smoke again sometime soon and would welcome your opinion if that is good idea or I should wait sometime.
Thank you EVERYONE !