Hi all.
Just wanted to present myself and say hello, but please bare with me cause my English is quite horrible so both spelling (spell check help out here) and grammar might be nonsense to some of you. I´m sorry about that will do my very best, I also misunderstand quite a bit when reading English as well but like I said I will do my very best please be patient.
Don´t want to say too much about myself or where I´m from though cause of the imho silly which hunt going on in regards to this substance (DMT), like so many others I came across this site/forum after trying to research DMT extraction. A guy in my country even got charged for lots of DMT and dragged to court, it was MHRB, yes just the powder and "news" papers reported on it like this person had a huge amount of drugs (DMT) and that was that even though he finally got cleared, that and more is why I say silly which hunt on it here.
Have for years now had this dream about going to Amazonas and do some Ayahuasca sessions after seeing what it have done for others, yes I have a very broken background and gone through a lot but also many many questions about life and all these big philosophical question regarding life itself, who are we, what are we doing here etc.. etc..
With that being said I´m poor, really poor by western standards at very least and have not been able so save anything for a few years now so the trip I want to make seam more and more distant at this point. Perhaps an extraction is the closest thing I can possibly come?
Even so would still have to watch costs carefully for ingredients, have read/watched guides over and over and have no real experience with chemistry so that in combination with the bad English complicates things a lot. Found a youtube video that made me understand the steps a better though, it´s gone now but saved to a friends local machine thankfully.
So I have gone through the process and finally think I get the hang of it and from what understand so far the A/B Tek seam to be the way to go for me, the only thing I´m still a bit confused over is the solvent? Lighter fluid is expensive here but I have found something 10 times cheaper called: Aliphatic Naphtha, says on the bottle: distilled, light, petroleum, hydrotreated (although my translation might not be perfect though)?
Is it worth trying that one or should I skip and go for the more expensive lighter fluid?
Can even get a hold of Zippo here but that one is twice the cost of the one I found called: Atomic (lighter fluid). Have tried the trick of spilling out a smaller amount on a plate and look closely if it evaporate clean and it did, the bottle is quite old though but that might just be a good thing?
I feel sure I followed and respected all the rules here but just in case I missed something, anything please feel to correct me.
/little me
Just wanted to present myself and say hello, but please bare with me cause my English is quite horrible so both spelling (spell check help out here) and grammar might be nonsense to some of you. I´m sorry about that will do my very best, I also misunderstand quite a bit when reading English as well but like I said I will do my very best please be patient.
Don´t want to say too much about myself or where I´m from though cause of the imho silly which hunt going on in regards to this substance (DMT), like so many others I came across this site/forum after trying to research DMT extraction. A guy in my country even got charged for lots of DMT and dragged to court, it was MHRB, yes just the powder and "news" papers reported on it like this person had a huge amount of drugs (DMT) and that was that even though he finally got cleared, that and more is why I say silly which hunt on it here.
Have for years now had this dream about going to Amazonas and do some Ayahuasca sessions after seeing what it have done for others, yes I have a very broken background and gone through a lot but also many many questions about life and all these big philosophical question regarding life itself, who are we, what are we doing here etc.. etc..
With that being said I´m poor, really poor by western standards at very least and have not been able so save anything for a few years now so the trip I want to make seam more and more distant at this point. Perhaps an extraction is the closest thing I can possibly come?
Even so would still have to watch costs carefully for ingredients, have read/watched guides over and over and have no real experience with chemistry so that in combination with the bad English complicates things a lot. Found a youtube video that made me understand the steps a better though, it´s gone now but saved to a friends local machine thankfully.
So I have gone through the process and finally think I get the hang of it and from what understand so far the A/B Tek seam to be the way to go for me, the only thing I´m still a bit confused over is the solvent? Lighter fluid is expensive here but I have found something 10 times cheaper called: Aliphatic Naphtha, says on the bottle: distilled, light, petroleum, hydrotreated (although my translation might not be perfect though)?
Is it worth trying that one or should I skip and go for the more expensive lighter fluid?
Can even get a hold of Zippo here but that one is twice the cost of the one I found called: Atomic (lighter fluid). Have tried the trick of spilling out a smaller amount on a plate and look closely if it evaporate clean and it did, the bottle is quite old though but that might just be a good thing?
I feel sure I followed and respected all the rules here but just in case I missed something, anything please feel to correct me.
/little me
