• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

The Nexians e-zine: who should we interview next?

Guyomech

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
So our interview with Traveler is in the bag and promises to be pretty interesting. So: who should we interview for the second issue? It will again be a situation where we'll take question submissions from members. Scientists, artists, musicians. Lets hear your ideas, then once we've chosen our next interview subject we can start making questions for them.

Anyway: who's up next?

KT is a great suggestion. The others, meh. They aren't even active members of the Nexus as far as I know. I can read a D. McK interview anywhere. What I care about are active Nexus members and what they are doing in the world of psychedelia.

Also, are you guys friends or something with the people you are proposing. I can say I want to interview Justin Timberlake but unless I have some kind of connection to him I don't think he'll give me much time.

a1pha said:
KT is a great suggestion. The others, meh. They aren't even active members of the Nexus as far as I know. I can read a D. McK interview anywhere. What I care about are active Nexus members and what they are doing in the world of psychedelia.

Also, are you guys friends or something with the people you are proposing. I can say I want to interview Justin Timberlake but unless I have some kind of connection to him I don't think he'll give me much time.

Apologies, I didn't know suggestions needed to be kept to current active Nexus members. Guess I misunderstood. :oops:

Pup Tentacle said:
Apologies, I didn't know suggestions needed to be kept to current active Nexus members. Guess I misunderstood. :oops:
They don't... This isn't my magazine. Just my opinion.

And to throw a name in the ring: Snozzleberry. He was active at the Psychedelic conference last year and is now working on the dmt book. What a great perspective to hear from.

I like the focus being on Nexus members, but the zine has room for reaching out as well. The current issue has interviews with Traveler and Antrocles (transcribing that one now- great material!)

Keeper Trout would be on the top of my list. But I do think that it's also appropriate to interview anyone active in the psychedelic community. Alex and Allyson Grey are personal friends, we've interviewed them before a couple times- plus, they just agreed to put in work for the upcoming expanded Nexus visionary art gallery- so they are certainly within the realm of accessibility. I believe that many of the "big names" are in fact accessible if we come at it from the right direction.

The twist is that any time we interview someone from outside the Nexus membership, questions are submitted by members. This way we can keep the e-zine member-focused while still reaching out a bit.

An interview with endlessness, snozzleberry, jamie or pandora would be cool.
I also think that benz and house have some interessting things to say.

Uncle Knucles
۩
snozzleberry
endlessness
nen888
Antrocles
jamie
Vovin
Infundibulum
Benzyme
Jorkest
pandora
rising spirit
a1pha

i say interviews of these members is a must , ok so you guys know now who on the forum i resonate with most ,

Nexus would not be the same place without these members , and the intelligence , humour , information and perspectives these members have brought to the forum is priceless ,

edit :
corpus callosum
Global
universecannon

oh there are so many i am forgetting since i am very stoned right now:oops: , however the list of intersting Nexians who have added most to this place goes on and i'll be adding more names ......

edit :
gibran2
Ice house

now since the process has started and we have Travelers interview , eventually we'll have all the interviews that we need :thumb_up:

ganjaman said:
Perhaps it would be a good idea to start a poll ?

ganjaman , there is no poll required brother , most of the nexians are exceptionally brilliant people and all of them are simply great , it would be amazing to know more about their ideas and perspectives through these interviews

and the list of exceptionally brilliant people here goes on ........ the above mentioned names are only a starting point

edit : now since the process has started and we have Travelers interview , eventually we'll have all the interviews that we need :thumb_up:

I hear what you are saying and i'm with you. There are outstanding people on the nexus.
I'm a member since 2009. I don't post much, but i read the nexus almost every day.
And you can belive me, when i'm saying, that i have learnt a lot from the people here.
I also think that there are a lot more brilliant people, than the people mentioned above.
My intention was not to pick up a few "elitist" people with a poll, saying this people are better, ore more interesting than the other. The idea was just to get some votes for who is next. But if a poll should not be helpful, that would be ok for me. It was just an idea.
I hope you understand what i'm trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom