• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

The Nexians e-zine: who should we interview next?

Maybe all of the major nexus chemists in one issue?

Maybe all of the super-duper plant people in one issue?

Just thought seeing them interviewed side-by-side would be interesting.

Group interviews are a great call- and a way to give each issue sort of a theme.

I realize earlier it states they have to be active members of this site, but I still suggest Strassman. He responds to emails and I think he'd answer some questions if he had the time. I'm sure there is a great deal of questions that were raised regarding his research but were never answered in any of his videos/books.

We actually aren't limiting this to members only... We just want to keep the bulk of the focus there. Strassman is absolutely on the table as someone we'd like to approach.

Guyomech said:
We actually aren't limiting this to members only... We just want to keep the bulk of the focus there. Strassman is absolutely on the table as someone we'd like to approach.

Okay cool. Thanks for the clarification. Yeah he's definetely someone I'd love to hear opinions on some questions about the molecule and his research with it.

Maybe try and make an issue about a complete new comer to the nexus, dmt, psychedelics and extractions. Kinda like an "real life" attitude to it, showing the growing pains and how the nexus is seen from an outsiders view and what life is like after their experience. Something that could be viewed by people who are too overwhelmed by this whole thing.

Yes the welcome section has a few things like this but something that is direct and in a Q & A type of interview could help alot of people when they need it. Heres some possible questions.

How did you come to the Nexus?
What vibes did you get from it?
Past view of Dmt, or any psychedelics
Extraction you used and things that you ran into while doing it for the first time?
What struggles did you face?
How did you overcome?
What was your first experience like?
Is your life any different now?
ect.. ect

I only mention this because so many people come here and get overwhelmed and frustrated because of many reasons. If you make a guide/interview alot of people could see that there's hope, and this mite make them want to continue on.

I would like to read what our moderators may have to say. I am not sure as to what to ask them all, but with dedication like them, we may be able to get some interesting interviews. If they are willing of coarse.

With the first Nexian completed (Woooo Hoooo!!!!!), I wanted to bump this thread to get discussion going again.

Personally, I would love to see an interview with JBArk. He's a character and very knowledgeable.

Moving forward, I think we have a large list and maybe we should focus contacting individuals of interest. Furthermore, I think it would be awesome if we had two interviews per issue, one with a Nexus member and one with someone from outside the Nexus. I feel this would help keep the interviews close to home and interesting to the psychedelic community at large.

So far people have suggested interviews with:
Individuals from DMT Nexus:
gibran2
polytrip (Still here?)
Endlessness
Snozzleberry
Keeper of the Trout
Nen888
Rising Spirit
Jamie
Pandora
Uncle Knucles
۩
Antrocles
jamie
Vovin
Infundibulum
Benzyme
Jorkest
a1pha
corpus callosum
Global
universecannon
gibran2
Ice house
Gibran2
Nemo Amicus
fleedy (Fleedyweedy, same person?)
Nemo Amicus & Pandora in one interview
Olympus Mon
Hyperspace Fool
Ringworm
Entropymancer
CYB
Vodsel
Rivea

Individuals possibly not on the Nexus:
Joe Rogan
Rob Swire
Dr. Strassman
Sasha Shulgin
Alex Grey
Simon Posford
Raja Ram
Dennis McKenna
kada from kada's garden

Groups:
-Nexus Moderators
-Nexus Chemists
-Nexus Plant-People

I like wearepeople's post #51, with focus on Chemists, plant people (KT:thumb_up: ).

rOm is an interesting person.

Groups:
Salvia divinorum people group interview with: SalviaDroid, Metanoia, Entropymancer, jamie, and gibran2.
Medicine & Pharmacology group interview with: corpus callosum, Dennis McKenna & others.
Plant analysis & substance testing group interview.

As far as active member go I would vote for Keeper Trout, dg, endlessness, cyb, benzyme, Nen888, jamie, Olympus Mon, Entropymancer, Pandora, or Jorkest. 69Ron hasn't been active for quite some time, for reasons unbeknownst to me, but if anyone can track him down I think I would enjoy an interview with him.

EDIT: How could I forget House?? Add House to the list as well! 😉

Otherwise:

Graham Hancock shared a link to The Nexian #1 on Facebook, so he would probably be pretty easy to get an interview out of.

I never get tired of hearing from Shulgin.

I would be thrilled to see an interview with Strassman in an issue of The Nexian.

۩, Gibran2 and Hyperspace Fool get my vote, but i think anyone on that list is gonna be pretty interesting.

I'd like to submit the name of pharmacologist Dr David E. Nichols as a future "external" person to be interviewed for our e-zine.

Back
Top Bottom