• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

The Nexus is...?

Migrated topic.
My family, my home...

My blood-father resides here too... LOL. Brings two meanings to that thought.

I love it here. I am always drawn back even when life drags me away from here. I love all of you.

Thank you everyone who contributes to this wonderful place!!

hostilis

A corner of my reality that comes more into focus as time passes, revealing many minds, all of whom may hail from different walks of life, yet all seeking whatever experience is offered by this amazing molecule.

A great place to find validation whilst also ensuring one does not get too lost within the vast assumptions that can arise when trying to integrate experiences of the molecule..

A forum like no other.. Most sites seem to offer opinion based on a collective desire TO experience. This site offers reports, musings and philosophizing based ON experience.

And without naming names.. Some amazingly brilliant and insightful souls :thumb_up:

cyb said:
hug46 said:
I used to enjoy Coronation Street
Never admit to that man....:surprised

Dude how can you say that?????? It is high art, it has humour, pathos, beautiful intertwining plots and well developed characters. And Ken Barlow is a patriarch that tries to hold things together with tranquil aplomb. If you don"t appreciate Vera Duckworth then i feel for you! ( although i"d never admit to watching eastenders)

At first the nexus was a place to read,
but then I joined,
but then something became free.

You welcomed me with open arms,
taught me to fly,
to see other worlds.

So many good people spread their mind,
quick to answer,
never to hide.

People from all walks of life,
from colorado mountains,
to jungles alike.

Just like describing how DMT feels,
which is impossible it appears,
The nexus is so many things,

I dare not describe...

...where i go when i need to realize what a fool i am (so, every day basically)

...one of the few places on the internet WORTH going to.

...home to an amazing group of people :love:

...where the shamans of the cyber-wilds roam.

...the nexus of DMT (named appropriately at that)

Couldn't have said it better...

This truly is one of the best places to come on the internet, along with one of the few genuinely educational, entertaining and humility inducing spaces one could hope to be part of.

A rare gem, one that appears as the bastion of what this entire virtual landscape could be like, if only people more readily accepted and stuck to a commonly shared attitude :thumb_up: :thumb_up: :thumb_up:

As much as I will enjoy watching and being a small part of it evolving, I hope it never changes in the essences I have expressed above (and also what many others have shared in previous posts).

NEXUS RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULES!!!! 😁 😁 😁

Back
Top Bottom