• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

The Yoga Practice Thread

Kinda weird day, certainly not my planned weekend which would/should have been Pharmahuasca yesterday.

Today's lightly assisted Yoga session was a bit of a wet-face thing, sadness and hope for the future for all the surviving Palestinian kids. A good internal focus for my drishti is where all the good stuff happens, very connected and a melding of breath, spice and middle-ground somewhere in between.

Btw, I do much more Yoga without DMT assistance than what it looks like here! Currently about 3 sessions a week and I'm back adding running machine and weights on some other days.
 
As it is with Yoga that I have felt as though there is a "body within" I'll post this here.

That feeling like there is another 'being' within myself was quite strong during Yoga the other day to the point of being off-putting, weird or distracting. Obviously this is only a feeling while under the influence of DMT and I have no such feelings back in the default state. This feeling will be about at the point where your skin can look quite funky, like its slightly transparent and you can see subtle patterning like fractal harlequin type design. Holding a mid-focus is best for noticing this, this is also the place where the calm and beauty live.

So last night's short Yoga session (Currently got a snotty sore throat cold) I made a point of sternly telling myself that I'm here for the connected breath, quiet mind and a bunch of twinkly rainbow fractals. And that alone, as the Yoga is the important bit.

Sometimes there is just too much flowing chit-chat of mental discussion, as I've eluded to in other threads, and that's the unhelpful bit.... the bit I need to quiet, mainly because its so boring to keep repeating.
 
oops!
Now then... I was just taking my usual short hits for Yoga (Clears all my snot away and stops my nose dripping on the mat) and I got a random 'Knocking on the door of the DMT space', laughed at myself for doing it. Maybe I counted 2 seconds a little too slowly.

Maybe my stern talking to myself had an effect!

If only I could start a DMT session with this level of calm rather than pre-flight nerves! Crossing over would be so easy.
 
Back
Top Bottom