• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

What the FAQ? Please Do Some Research...

Migrated topic.

SnozzleBerry

omnia sunt communia!
OG Pioneer
MODERATOR EDIT: If your thread was merged with this thread or your post moved here, please read the FAQ or do a basic search as the answer to the question can be easily found

swim did his first extraction using normans tek

first messed up by puting in the pre powdered root bark in before adding lye and water.

and also used 20ml water instead of 15 becouse its pre powdered bark

and when taking naptha out it was not yellow but got rly cloudy when taken out freezer after 3 hours
what could have happened?

I just did my first ACRB extraction and instead of getting crystals i have a small/decent size amount of dark yellowish brown gook left on the coffee filter after filtering the Naphtha. Is this normal or am i completely at a loss?

Im excited, but im also a bit scared because i really followed the Tek (Joshisom's) to a T. Everything went as described, color changes, fluid seperation, etc, etc.. but no crystals, just brown/yellowish gook.

Also, how long do i let this dry before i can sample it?

I have found that in most cases using a filter paper is not useful. You can simply decant most of the time. Filter paper is an extra hassle and a good way to lose product, it is far easier to scrape from glass and clean up any excess with IPA, acetone or warm naphtha. If you reuse your solvents you won’t lose anthing, or you could simply do a second decant.

Doing the proper research and taking the time to actually read through the vast amount of well-indexed information are part and parcel of extracting and working with these plants and chemicals and have been major pieces of the Nexus backbone since time immemorial (or at least since its creation).

Any thread that a moderator deems to be easily answerable by using the FAQ/Wiki or doing basic research will be moved to this thread. If your thread winds up here, please take the time to do some research on the subject matter presented in your post. If after doing that research questions still remain, feel free to ask, but please take the time to do the research.

In other words, nothing should be posted in this thread other than moderators who deem a specific thread to be of the following, outlined characteristics settled above. If your thread is moved here, you then must continue research on that specific topic and can then ask questions if needed. That's all, folks.

--

:thumb_up:

Hey Fellow Travellers.

Swim saw a oil vaporizer in a headshop...so swims question is can swim also smoke dmt freebase through this device!?!
And if its possible which pen vaporizer would be the best.
Would it possible to smoke just the freebase or just a mix with a solvent?!?

Would be great if someone could help me.

Greets.

Search button doesnt yield specific results. Im usin Q21s tek and it is working good. My yield is decent. Im wondering which tek yall would recommend for best yielding white spice. Is other a b extractions more efficient?

Personally out of my 3 extractions thus far, I have found Cyb's Hybrid Tek with a Mini-A/B the best for extracting acacia confusa. I tried a STB tek on approx. 10G and got nowhere. My second attempt was using Cyb's Hybrid Tek with no mini-a/b on 50G acacia confusa, and it resulted in around 300mg of some very active yellow "grainy paste stuff".
The most recent attempt was using Earthwalkers modified version of Cyb's Hybrid Tek with the mini-a/b included on 51G acacia confusa. Note that all measurements from this tek were downscaled by 50% to accommodate the smaller batch. I did two 50ml naptha pulls and freeze precipitated it. Those two pulls netted me 730mg of pure white crystal. 1.43% yield from only two pulls, must say I'm impressed. (And very anxious to see what's left in that bottle.)

EDIT: In my own experience, I have found that Corningware type dishes (the white colored baking dishes), seem to attract much less condensation than clear Pyrex. The crystals in the Pyrex seem to turn to goo rather quickly, whereas the Corning seems to retain crystal formations longer.

Hey, I recently made a very successful extraction with nice fluffy (a little bit sticky) crystals use cybs salt tek.

I was wondering if its possible to orally ingest this instead of making a tea. What would the dosage be? Swallow or sublingual? Thanks

How to search the Nexus

The site search engine is not great by any means but it is easy to search the site using external search engines.

Basic syntax for searching the Nexus with Google

"string" this word or phrase must occur in the result
-string this word must not occur in the result
-"multiple word string" this phrase must not appear in the result

site:dmt-nexus.me Search the entire site
site:dmt-nexus.me/forum Search the forum
site:wiki.dmt-nexus.me Search the wiki

Example

"oil" "vaporizer" -volcano site: dmt-nexus.me/forum

Hi

This is gonne sound a bit dumb ;) but reallity
Well Lets say my sister did an acid Cook with 500gr mimosa
Did salt it bout 350gr nacl
Well iguess she wanted to go to base.... But
LetS say. She prepaired 12 houra ago.. 2 liters water
And i dont know for sure but she dumpt around 450gr naoh
In the soup(water)
But forgot to mix it.. With the mimosaa soup.. And its stille
Standing in a cooking pot in the kitchen...

Is there anyone out there who van tell me wat the consenquentios
Are? Will it be just that strong as yesterday? I did read something about a part
Van be converted tot sodiumbicarbonaat?

I rEally appreciate. If someone can help her out ;)
Thanks im sorry i guess this can be in the FAQ section

Hi

This is gonne sound a bit dumb Pleased but reallity
Well Lets say my sister did an acid Cook with 500gr mimosa
Did salt it bout 350gr nacl
Well iguess she wanted to go to base.... But
LetS say. She prepaired 12 houra ago.. 2 liters water
And i dont know for sure but she dumpt around 450gr naoh
In the soup(water)
But forgot to mix it.. With the mimosaa soup.. And its stille
Standing in a cooking pot in the kitchen...

Is there anyone out there who van tell me wat the consenquentios
Are? Will it be just that strong as yesterday? I did read something about a part
Van be converted tot sodiumbicarbonaat?

I rEally appreciate. If someone can help her out Pleased
Thanks im sorry i guess this can be in the FAQ section

Just pull. (With thorough mixing first)

Oftentimes we extract from old base soups - many months old even with success.

12 hours will not hurt.

Just proceed as normal.

Back
Top Bottom