• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

11:11:11:11:11:11 S.H.E.

jbark

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
Just wanted to be the first to suggest, WAYYYYYY in advance, a S.H.E. on november 11th, 2011 at 11:11, 11 seconds into the minute.

AWE-SPACIOUS!

11:11:11:11:11:11

JBArk

Livingstrategy said:
I'm in. I can't help but see 11:11 almost every day for some reason (sometimes 2x).

Synchronicity thread must have gotten to me, lol.

For me its 3:14. Every day almost, sometimes twice a day (getting in late, or up to pee!!)

Can't you just turn these amps up to 10?

Heheheheheheheheheheheheh:lol:

(tech january would be 01 not 11, looking for all ones)

I am in, this is awesome. We should use the guidelines in the "we should do SHE in a wave" thread that's stickied at the top of this forum. Everyone at their local time of 11:11:11:11:11:11 should launch then. Just my opinion!

being that i'm born on an 11 (12/26) and my entire numerological chart is 11 and i see 11 EVERYWHERE, ALWAYS.....i will most certainly be there with you all.

that is....unless the Mayans weren't fooling about 10/28/11 being the 'Omega day'....in which case, by the time this monumental 11/11/11/11/11 arrives we will all be evolved past the physical anyways... ;)

L&G!!

definitely gonna be there as well. I can't miss out on the synchronicity of 11, especially during this very important year. Yes, the number 11 is surfacing on our consciousness. Why? I believe we will soon discover.

Peace,Love,Light~

Awesome.

I have always attached significance to 11:11 or 1:11. To me it transcends dualism because it represenst a multiplicity and a singularity at the same time. like "not one, not two". In the same way we are both 1 with eachother, and separate from eachother.

for me 11:11 also represents great synchronicity, and how all events in life are connected. I often look up at the clock to see it reading 11:11, this happens all the time, I am always seeing 11:11, and to me it represents magic and mystery in life.

I had no idea anyone else attached any meaning or significance to the date or time 11:11 until I read this thread, how fascinated.

So needless to say you can count me in on the 11:11 she for sure!
Great idea, hope to see some people there

Back
Top Bottom