• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

A Guide to DMT Enhanced Leaf (Changa)

Migrated topic.
Dimitrius said:
Dorge said:
SWIM did indeed make it. thanks folks. and thanks to dimitri for the typo spotting.

Swim would like to see it become a huge resource and source of inspiration for folks.
Swim will not put technical spice manufacture notes on it but blends ect... methods for making it and all that.
Any good bioassays too... just PM.

On a side note in response to the questions above. Soak caapi leaf or vine in some high proof vodka or Iso and then evaporate that on your smoking medium, that will work just fine. which would essentially be the same as adding caapi copy to some ethanol. you probably will not get the same clarity of the leaf though.

I really do love the site Dorge. It's beautiful and informative. :d

Thank you for creating it.

Thank you so much....

A good friend of SWIMS just sent me his first trip report. He was suicidal when he smoked it and the healing experience he had with changa saved his life. truly a blessed medicine.

Dorge said:
Dimitrius said:
Dorge said:
SWIM did indeed make it. thanks folks. and thanks to dimitri for the typo spotting.

Swim would like to see it become a huge resource and source of inspiration for folks.
Swim will not put technical spice manufacture notes on it but blends ect... methods for making it and all that.

On a side note in response to the questions above. Soak caapi leaf or vine in some high proof vodka or Iso and then evaporate that on your smoking medium, that will work just fine. which would essentially be the same as adding caapi copy to some ethanol. you probably will not get the same clarity of the leaf though.

Thank you so much....

A good friend of SWIMS just sent me his first trip report. He was suicidal when he smoked it and the healing experience he had with changa saved his life. truly a blessed medicine.

Are you going to post it @ Changaya? It would be a privilege to read it.

BGTM236 said:
Im strongly considering just dumping it and pretending this never happened. It would be a lot of completely unnecessary waste, I still cant believe i did it. Anyway, here is the ingredient list: Acetone, water, propylene carbonate, dimethyl glutarate, glycerin, dimethyl succinate, dimethyl adipate, fragrance, benzophenone-1, denatonium benzoate, gelatin, yellow 11.
Don't smoke that shit.

Dimitrius said:
Dorge said:
Dimitrius said:
Dorge said:

Thank you so much....

Are you going to post it @ Changaya? It would be a privilege to read it.

I really want too... but I want to respect his privacy and the sanctity of that powerful of a healing moment as well.
its a powerful thing to want to end your own life and even more so to have taken this medicine during that moment and then to receive awesome healing from it. when it has been healed for a while I will ask him how he feels about it.
SWIM is getting SOOOO much flack from ayahuasca fundamentalists right now its ridiculous... people have so much invested in ayahuasca these days its unreal. its like telling people theres another holy grail... but the one they found is still good for drinking wine... people kinda freak about it... its amazing.

I call it ayahausca fundamentalism... its like the catholics saying no... the only way to god is though us...

Also swim wants to point out that for the folks that have not tried smoking changa with a 10X extract of leaf... well... seriously you are missing out fully on the utmost potential that changa has to offer. 10 caapi leaf extract is unreal... a totally different animal. with that as the base you are set. Swim has had alo tof people who have tried "changa" one bloke calling it "ayahausca incense,nothing to create its own web page about." that fellow had only the lightest experince available with it.
the way changa is prepared and how it is smoked has a huge impact on the quality of the experience.

I took Dorge's advice long ago and prepared a changa with the 10x caapi vine with leaf as well, and it's power and lessons are something I will never, ever forget.

Dorge said:
I really want too... but I want to respect his privacy and the sanctity of that powerful of a healing moment as well.
its a powerful thing to want to end your own life and even more so to have taken this medicine during that moment and then to receive awesome healing from it. when it has been healed for a while I will ask him how he feels about it.

Understood.

Dorge said:
SWIM is getting SOOOO much flack from ayahuasca fundamentalists right now its ridiculous... people have so much invested in ayahuasca these days its unreal. its like telling people theres another holy grail... but the one they found is still good for drinking wine... people kinda freak about it... its amazing.

I call it ayahausca fundamentalism... its like the catholics saying no... the only way to god is though us...

Don't worry about them. Let them flack away.

As if tea IS the only way/preparation.

Dorge said:
Also swim wants to point out that for the folks that have not tried smoking changa with a 10X extract of leaf... well... seriously you are missing out fully on the utmost potential that changa has to offer. 10 caapi leaf extract is unreal... a totally different animal. with that as the base you are set. Swim has had alo tof people who have tried "changa" one bloke calling it "ayahausca incense,nothing to create its own web page about." that fellow had only the lightest experince available with it.
the way changa is prepared and how it is smoked has a huge impact on the quality of the experience.

So when we say 10X extract of leaf... Does this mean 10g leaf macerated in solvent, filtered and then evapped onto 1g caapi vine?...or caapi leaf??

I would like to make it just as you and ۩ are talking about it.

۩ said:
10g vine soaked in solvent, filtered, evaporated onto your 1g of leaf/herb and 1g of spice changa .

Thank you ۩.

Dorge said:

It sounds as if 10g caapi leaf extract onto 1g leaf/herb would make for clearer transmission?

Can you or Dorge comment on 10x vine versus 10x leaf? ...and what I mean, for clarity, is 10x vine extract onto leaf/herb vs. 10x leaf extract onto leaf/herb.

it would really seem that the leaf offers more clarity. vine will enhance the effects but not the clarity so much. it depends on preference. And yes thats the method. THATS how its done alright.
your right about the flack.... always been a real trial not to step in though when the flak is flying! swim thinks thats why swim writes. just to give people a clearer perspective.

Dorge said:
it would really seem that the leaf offers more clarity. vine will enhance the effects but not the clarity so much. it depends on preference. And yes thats the method. THATS how its done alright.
your right about the flack.... always been a real trial not to step in though when the flak is flying! swim thinks thats why swim writes. just to give people a clearer perspective.

I would like to try the leaf extract first, but I only have so much leaf....Still though, it sounds 'right' despite the rationale.

I have caapi vine, caapi leaf, caapi vine 20x, caapi tinctures, caapi copy....yeah, probably will be okay...lol.

So, I usually dissolve 1g spice in around 40-50ml solvent and evap. How much solvent is necessary for extraction of 10g caapi leaf? Enough to cover it and a bit more, right?

How long of a soak should be sufficient?

Dorge said:
always been a real trial not to step in though when the flak is flying!

Haha :lol: I feel you. Don't wanna get hit in the face by a flying piece of flack...that can ruin a day.

Dimitrius said:
So, I usually dissolve 1g spice in around 40-50ml solvent and evap. How much solvent is necessary for extraction of 10g caapi leaf? Enough to cover it and a bit more, right?

Just bumping Dimitrius' questions here. And also - I use IPA for changa, I assume this is OK to make 10X caapi leaf with, or is it better to use acetone?

this weekend got to try 2 different blends, both were surprising, first a friends blend of damiana/caapi leaf/peppermint oil/syrian rue extract/jungle which was really nice, the peppermint oil was an experiment but helped make each hit super smooth... managed to trance out for a while, but not too deep, could really feel the harmalas, no fear was present and the trip felt very dreamy... the next blend tried was a 1:1:1 of jungle/paudarco/dagger and this was instant waves of pleasure, heavily altered state of perception, odd sonic waves flying throughout the room, got fear as it was quickly very intense, surprisingly strong, amazing afterglow, I think the pau really made this different, as people say.. but it was hard to say how, everything was enhanced but the colors and body load were amazing... the sonic waves were new for me.

1664 said:
Dimitrius said:

Just bumping Dimitrius' questions here. And also - I use IPA for changa, I assume this is OK to make 10X caapi leaf with, or is it better to use acetone?

you can just use high proof cheap vodka ya know... then take 10gm and soak the leaf or leaf with vine for a few weeks. strain it and evap in a rice cooker or crock pot... rice cookers work the best... it evaps and viola. acetone is TOTALLY unnecessary! the longest you want to soak it is a month. but if you are impatient and have IPA or everclear even high proof vodka or rum... soak ti for a few days then evap it in the rice cooker with out straining it... leave the leaf in there... add some more alcohol as it gets lower... when it gets fairly low strain it. then add your gram of leaf and evap the rest of the way. works fine.

you know the effect of smoking the enhanced leaf with just Pau is the effect of there being no betacarbolines present. SO its more like just smoking DMT enhanced leaf. the detriment to this is that unlike with changa (caapi leaf enhanced leaf, we do need to make some distinction here SWIM thinks) the results cannot be extended out for hours by continued smoking. enhanced leaf or Pau cant do that... I think its pleasurable because the caapi is not present. the dreamy state too SWIM think is due to the strain of leaf being used.

Dimitrius said:
Dorge said:
Understood.

The post has been added to the site.

Dorge - please pass on to your friend how brave it was to share this experience. It's a really powerful testimony

I know, it was a seriously powerful healing he received. Swim has sat in many traditional healing ceremonies with aya and not seen that kind of healing. very powerful.

For those that have bioassays they wish to share please do... as well as powerful insights, and ideas or thoughts about this medicine. Changa is powerful and exceptionally unique and new to the world. It deserves much more attention. positive attention!

Dorge – thanks so much for consolidating changa information in one place. As someone who hasn’t used changa (yet!) I have a question. If it’s been asked and answered elsewhere (no doubt it has), I apologize for not searching harder.

Anyhow, I normally pre-dose sublingually with THH or FV’s Caapi Copy about 20 minutes prior to vaped DMT. How do the effects of changa compare to pre-dosing with sublingual harmalas? Also, if I were to add some Caapi Copy to DMT and vaporize that (without any leaf), would the experience be similar?

Back
Top Bottom