• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Can harmalas cause insomnia?

You wrote all that because i was recommending a way for him to use a plant i have alot of experience with? I'm here trying to help everyone i can and some of you react in insanely weird ways, trust me your the one who needs to look inside my friend, and some other people with you, ya'll seem to be irritated by my posts for some weird reason, not my problem though, if ya'll hate what i say that much, just ban me lol, better for me to get banned than to keep hearing those weird as* responses, got accused of lying last time and i proved them wrong instantly, you just cant imagine that im speaking the truth, because you see yourself in me.
I can smell bs from a mile away. You sound manic to me, or manic enough not to see any fault in yourself. Talking to a wall would be a better option.
Your lack of any capacity for self-reflection and only seeing issues with others is actually alarming. You sound sane enough to appear as normal,
but reading your posts for a while, I see lots of red flags. I'd advise you to go sober for a few months and see how you fare.
I'd bet it'll be more difficult than eating 48g of rue ;)

For instance, I disagree with @Panpsychic quite often, yet I've no doubt in his capacity for self-reflection or level of awareness. He has a deep practice behind him, at least. Yes, we don't agree on most issues, but there is authority behind his words. I can't say the same about you. You talk the talk, but your words have no weight. Be wary of unearned wisdom, as they say.

Then comes @JosBoaz , who somehow always appears in your defense and almost immediately, too. One can only wonder what's going on here. You're in cahoots, for sure.
 
I don't smoke, and @harmala_afficianado should stop too. It does him no good, imo.

Haha I was only kidding. Smoking weed has never really felt sustainable for me, yet I persisted in doing so.

Vaporizing cannabis with hemp, on the other hand, blends pretty seamlessly with my life. In fact, I just took a hit and am about to go take out the trash… in the dark… while looking out for bears haha
 
I drank rue the other day and I'm still awake 😲

Tired Season 2 GIF by National Geographic Channel
 
Back
Top Bottom