• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Exp. Report CRAZIEST TRIP EVER !!!!

Experience report

LLBuilder

Rising Star
Joined
Jul 14, 2026
Messages
4
Merits
194
time is 9:30 in the morning . I mix 1 gram of san pedro cactus flesh powder with a cup of milk, I drink it and set a timer for 14 hours, within the first 3 hours I feel good and am having fun deciding to play some Minecraft, suddenly, THE TIME HITS 3 HOURS!!! ... And nothing happened, I am curious to what I did wrong? I heard this was a large dose, but I experienced no visuals or other effects. Is there something wrong with my body chemistry? I have never seen visuals before and am worried something is wrong with my mindset , body chemistry or potency of the plants. I suspect 14 hours later: I feel the same, no visuals.
 
Last edited:
I believe the plants are somewhat potent, but the high dosage (what I presume to be a high dose) should have acted on my brain and produced hallucinations. I also heard of people using a pound of san pedro.
 
Last edited:
Yeah the chlorenchyma at best holds about 50 mg of mescaline per gram of dried san pedro powder.

Try 10-20 grams.
10g has on average chlorenchyma 500mg mescaline plus other goodies.

If you want to go all in that 1g mescaline will wallop you.
 
Back
Top Bottom