• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Dictionary of named DMT extraction TEKs

Title says it all, really - with the ever-increasing number of named 'TEK's, it seems useful to cross-reference them in some way - most of them will be a variation on STB with naphtha anyhow. This would fit in the wiki, the forum and the Nexian equally well (IMHO).
It's kind of inspiring though, in that we could do with a dictionary of extraction methods and this would make a good article for the forthcoming edition of the Nexian e-zine

I'll start by scraping stuff off the wiki, but if any of you are more active on Reddit and all that other social media bizniz please chip in with names, links, and a brief description if you have the time.

This is what I was thinking - I think it'd be a great resource outside of the Nexian but would also fit into it very well.

I've spent a good bit of time within the DMT community on Reddit before joining the Nexus, so I'll see what I can gather there. Spiritveghead is STB
Thanks - I meant to type "STB" but had a bout of cognitive flatulence - now corrected!

Kemfun Tek (STB - A/B hybrid??) - A quality over quantity method which can take only a few hours to complete. Works for both MHRB and ACRB, and is considered suitable for beginners.

Disembodied Tek (STB) - Very similar to Lazyman's Tek, but less lazy.

FasTek (STB - A/B hybrid??) - "Fast and Simple Tek" can be used with both Mimosa Hostilis and Acacia Acuminata. Essentially Cyb's Salt Tek without the warm bath for the jar to sit in.

SpiritVeggie Tek (STB) - Widely considered the most popular and comprehensive tek for beginners, this tek requires no heat and little equipment to perform.

GordoTek - A tek that uses no lye, no lab equipment, no heat, and is considered relatively easy. This is another popular choice within the DMT community, although it can take two weeks to complete.

I'll continue to write up some more when I've got time, and probably download and reformat them too. A lot of teks are just reddit posts, and I've already encountered a few which are lost to time after being deleted or the user getting banned.

Kemfun Tek (STB - A/B hybrid??) - A quality over quantity method which can take only a few hours to complete. Works for both MHRB and ACRB, and is considered suitable for beginners.

Disembodied Tek (STB) - Very similar to Lazyman's Tek, but less lazy.

FasTek (STB - A/B hybrid??) - "Fast and Simple Tek" can be used with both Mimosa Hostilis and Acacia Acuminata. Essentially Cyb's Salt Tek without the warm bath for the jar to sit in.

SpiritVeggie Tek (STB) - Widely considered the most popular and comprehensive tek for beginners, this tek requires no heat and little equipment to perform.

GordoTek - A tek that uses no lye, no lab equipment, no heat, and is considered relatively easy. This is another popular choice within the DMT community, although it can take two weeks to complete.

I'll continue to write up some more when I've got time, and probably download and reformat them too. A lot of teks are just reddit posts, and I've already encountered a few which are lost to time after being deleted or the user getting banned.
Brilliant - thanks for the input!

Back
Top Bottom