I've pushed through the fear many of time forcefully with needless stress to end up locked out on the other side. On the flip side I've broken through as well and was reassured by the entities that I'm creating my own resistance and make it harder than needed. I'm a hard head and aim for break through not feeling much benefit from lower doses other than them being trial runs for the breakthrough. There's a release that I feel when going through a break through that builds up otherwise.
My ego does build up and works against me the longer I refrain from partaking. I reassure myself that nature rewards being brave and that the medicine makes my heart stronger by giving me confidence and reassurance that I got this
The entities always jab at me with how much I struggle lol
My ego does build up and works against me the longer I refrain from partaking. I reassure myself that nature rewards being brave and that the medicine makes my heart stronger by giving me confidence and reassurance that I got this

The entities always jab at me with how much I struggle lol