• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Do you think Rick Strassman ever checks us out?

Migrated topic.

sidefx

Is it Greedy to want to see everyone's Smile ?
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
389
Merits
42
You think Rick Strassman ever looks around the Nexus, i just did.
This is the biggest collection of DMT knowledge on the net, the world.

"This is were it all begins, This is the famous lane, were all here, this is here, and this is what its all about."
 
According to Rick he never has tried DMT.....

I have a hard time believing that. I think he is just trying to look professional and objective or whatever.

I often wonder what if any famous musicians, artists, actors or politicians belong here.
 
Eliyahu said:
According to Rick he never has tried DMT.....

I have a hard time believing that. I think he is just trying to look professional and objective or whatever.

I often wonder what if any famous musicians, artists, actors or politicians belong here.

Even if he's never tried DMT, I see no reason why with an interest as profound as his own on the topic that he wouldn't wander over to our neck of the woods.
 
It's hard to imagine that he hasn't been to/seen/looked around the most indexed site on the sunject of his reasearch.

Eliyahu said:
According to Rick he never has tried DMT.....
Iirc, he wouldn't comment on whether or not he has tried DMT...at least in TSM.
 
Eliyahu said:
I have a hard time believing that. I think he is just trying to look professional and objective or whatever.
DMT seems to be taking hold (and gaining legitimacy) in part due to the level-headed approach of contemporary researchers, like Strassman. Leaving Harvard and preaching "Tune in, drop out" does not lead to positive press and support from the professional field.

DMT requires a certain amount of work and dedication to reach the intended space. From end-of-life treatment to artistic expansion of consciousness, DMT is penetrating our shared experience like nothing I've seen. If he is lurking, thanks!
 
You would think that this site could be valuable to his research. There is a collection of years of experience with DMT and other psychadelics that is in an easy to read format and is readily accessible. If I were researching DMT I would be on here asking questions and making notes ect. This place has contributed to an understanding of DMT that I would not have experienced anywhere else.
 
Yes, I occasionally browse the forum. Though I am mostly interested in the experience reports.











...I had someone there for like 1/2 a second! I'm sure with all the research he's done he would have had to type DMT into google and find this place.
 
anrchy said:
If I were researching DMT

YOU ARE RESEARCHING DMT ANRCHY, HEHEHE

And i look at members list and get wonderful butterflies when i see how many people are constantly joining non stop

PLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
TO THE NEXUS, THE MIGHTY NEXUS MAY WE GROW TO INFINITY
 
I think he definately would have some good info here for his research. Also he could read our thoughts on his views such as pineal gland and it's connection to DMT, which isn't based on facts to say the least.

But to be honest I think we have members here who know about DMT scientifically alot more than him.
 
sidefx said:
PLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
this is the sound the internet makes when it gets bigger (true story - i invented the internet tubes along with al gore[which is arabic for: the dung/mud])
 
IMO he obviously he has tried dmt and knows about the nexus

I respect the work he's done and all that.. But after seeing how abrasive and dogmatic he can be with his ideas first hand, it just doesn't matter to me whether or not he is into the nexus
 
I dont know, but I just started reading Inner Paths to Outer Space: Journeys to Alien Worlds by Strassman. Hopefully it will be a worth while read.
 
Im not too big into strassman to be honest. I dont understand why everyone into DMT has to refernce him. I respect his origional work but he does seem rigid and dogmatic from what others have told me based on first hand experience with the guy. I find his new work to be..uhhh well just plain weird and uninteresting to be honest..too religious for me and he seems to pick and choose what he wants to link together.
 
Back
Top Bottom