scudge said:I dont know, but I just started reading Inner Paths to Outer Space: Journeys to Alien Worlds by Strassman. Hopefully it will be a worth while read.
yeah I have that book..it was okay I guess, not the greatest book out there though.
scudge said:I dont know, but I just started reading Inner Paths to Outer Space: Journeys to Alien Worlds by Strassman. Hopefully it will be a worth while read.
universecannon said:But after seeing how abrasive and dogmatic he can be with his ideas first hand,
You're basing your opinion of the guy on what others told you from first-hand experience? I would very much like to know what these rigid and dogmatic ideas are. I've never seen anything like this in his interviews / talks / writing.jamie said:I respect his origional work but he does seem rigid and dogmatic from what others have told me based on first hand experience with the guy.
Is his new work even out or are you talking about Inner Paths - which was the work of many authors?jamie said:I find his new work to be..uhhh well just plain weird and uninteresting to be honest..too religious for me and he seems to pick and choose what he wants to link together.
a1pha said:You're basing your opinion of the guy on what others told you from first-hand experience? I would very much like to know what these rigid and dogmatic ideas are. I've never seen anything like this in his interviews / talks / writing.jamie said:I respect his origional work but he does seem rigid and dogmatic from what others have told me based on first hand experience with the guy.
I think you are incorrect. He answers most e-mails and I suggest you re-engage with a serious critique and post it here. I'd be interested to see your correspondence.universecannon said:He just came off as very religious, dogmatic, and a bit grumpy
Naa, he just dedicated his life to it for kicks.... :roll:pau said:OF COURSE he did (does).
but i had some correspondence a while back that wasn't what i expected at all. Without getting to nitty gritty-he just seemed very rigid and dogmatic in his views in general..bluntly dismissing any other ideas in a very condescending manner
scudge said:Inner Paths to Outer Space: Journeys to Alien Worlds
