• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Earthwalker 100g acrb Tek results.

Migrated topic.

Shrugs

Rising Star
Just wanted to put up the results I had with Earthwalkers Tek using 100g Acacia Confusa. And say a massive thanks for a really well written and easy to follow Tek with pics. It must have been a task to put it all together so yeah, Thanks again Earthwalker!

I would have put this in the 100g acrb thread but don't think I can yet.

The results.

By far the fluffiest whitest DMT obtained so far (without re-x)

Yield was a bit on the low side 710mg but I put this down to insufficient mixing during the pulls due to a leaky lid! Have the perfect vessel now so will do another few pulls soon and update with total yield.

Just a quick note, this stuff looks HUGE!😁

With all the mimosa Stb I have done, even on the first pulls where you get the white fluffy stuff, there always seems to be a slight hint of oil which means it clumps a bit. Not so with this Tek. This dmt is bright white, fluffy and falls off the blade after the scrape and stays big. No clumping.

Attachments

• DSC_1116.JPG
    DSC_1116.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_1115.JPG
    DSC_1115.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC_1114.JPG
    DSC_1114.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
cyb said:
Mini A/B with ACRB ... No Brainer.

Certainly did the trick.

cyb, is there any reason not to pull again with toluene? I'm pretty sure there's quite a bit left in the soup.

Cheers JustAnotherHuman. :!: It's all I can do to leave it chilling in the fridge but I promised Mrs Shrugs I'd wait till the weekend when we can launch together.

We've only had mimosa Dmt so far so really looking forward to it!

Shrugs said:
Cheers JustAnotherHuman. :!: It's all I can do to leave it chilling in the fridge but I promised Mrs Shrugs I'd wait till the weekend when we can launch together.

We've only had mimosa Dmt so far so really looking forward to it!

Yeah, you must be keen to enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Hope you have a great trip with your wifey Shrugs, good vibes to you both!:thumb_up:

I'll be waiting for that trip report.😁

Back
Top Bottom