neo_malfoy
Rising Star
basically i found is caapi powder online on amazon ordered 100gm of it, how do I brew it and how much powder do I use for any experience given the fact it's only caapi
alr... what if I dose at once and how do I brew it thats my boggest doubt thanks btwThat's not very much, I would brew the whole thing. You can dose half of it and then redose the rest of it if you feel you need.
right, but how to I brew it pls tell me step by step I'm a noob. How much water do I start with and how much water should be left after boiling and for how long should I boil... thanks a lot btw+1 to brewing the whole thing.
100g is where I am for dosing with caapi
Read that, don't worry about the mimosa or whatever. It's literally just putting the plant stuff in water and heating it up for a while. Optionally, repeat the process with fresh water after straining off the first brew, then simmer down the extracts to a manageable size.right, but how to I brew it pls tell me step by step I'm a noob. How much water do I start with and how much water should be left after boiling and for how long should I boil... thanks a lot btw