• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).
Research done by (or for) the DMT-Nexus community
Research 

FIVE GUIDE: Pharmacology and Drug Interactions of 5-MeO-DMT

By the same person that gave us the Jaguar Vape Pen I received the attached PDF document for you all to share on this platform.

It contains essential information about the known workings of 5-MeO-DMT, it's pharmacology and drug interactions.

Dedication and Acknowledgement

Thank you for choosing to spend time becoming more familiar with potential drug interactions between 5-MeO-DMT and other substances. I hope this guide can be of service in facilitating the safe and beneficial use of 5-MeO-DMT. It is dedicated to all of the amazing persons working to further the use of this awe-inspiring substance.

Source from the PDF:

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Attachments

• 5_Guide.pdf
    734.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Probably involved with the council of interstellar navigators.
View all 2 featured items
This is a fantastic resource thank you for sharing it. Finding myself quite nervous about breaking through with this compound as it sounds very intense! I feel very drawn to 5-meo and have been gifted some synthetic to play around with.. but also have some reservations, so reading this helped put my mind at ease on a few things.. Hopefully I find the courage to take the deep plunge soon.

The observer / observed aspect of DMT is so familiar for me now. No matter how intense, the flow of information in hyperspace is familiar to me and I feel at home letting it envelope me. The idea of these two things blurring is intimidating.. but this is surely my ego on it's last desperate legs speaking.. as this is an experience I yearn for. Its just a scary unknown.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom