• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Frequency of use of DMT

Migrated topic.
Psychedelics affect everyone differently. It's up to the responsible user to gauge an optimally healthy psychedelic regimen.

Some might benefit most from DMT every day. Some might suffer psychological damage from sustaining this habit.

Personally, tripping more than once a month seems to disallow me from getting what I seek out of the molecule.
 
soulfood wrote

The only thing I don't like about vapourised DMT is the crazy shakes I get when coming out of a high dose.
[/quote]


i get those crazy shakes too :)

The other night there i had my first journey in a couple of months and my legs were going into orgasmic spasms! I couldn't control the shaking, it wasn't uncomfortable though.

The journey i had was very healing, i had a great fit of the giggles while watching allsorts of strange entities parade past me pouring stuff on me and morphing into familiar faces i know in real life :)

The spice had been washed and re-x'd so im assuming it is the DMT causing the shakes and not a nasty toxin that i first suspected?
 
ZombieVoid resurrecting threads.

I've learned a lot around frequency of use, particular around low dose. It seems rational to assume that the psyche can't handle the OEE (ontological, epistemic, existential) shock of deep experiences regularly when starting out. I've learned that I can get away with low dosing at my leisure (no visuals, slight visuals, some visuals) without becoming ungrounded or disregulated. These levels can be used as training grounds for deeper experiences more often. Aside from depth work that has kept me in lower and lighter domains, my intuition tells me if I want a long lifespan using this medicine, then it has to be trained for to a certain extent, no different than for a sport, martial art, or certain types of intense meditation.

I am speaking purely for myself. We all have different capacities and as has been mentioned in this thread, high frequency use some are built for and continuously reap the benefits of and for others they spin out, reflecting the symptoms of overuse, such as over-confidence and messiah complexes.

The more psychedelics you do, and the more often you do them, the more mindful and aware we need to be.

One love
 
Looks like about 16 years of learning then ;)

And today I'm at the 1 year of DMT, and so far I feel like what I'm doing is slowly learning.
After my first Pharmahuasca session I feel more inclined to go deeper that way rather than the Vape.

Though always good to remember that everything else is usually more important.
 
Back
Top Bottom