• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

How does your changa BONGa (or other device) look like?

Migrated topic.

wearepeople

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
Hi All,

Inspired by this thread, I thought it would be interesting to share information about Changa Bongs.

What does your changa bonga look like?
What were the deciding points when you picked it out?
Would you pick the same one again or try something different?
What key features do you enjoy?

I recently went shopping for a Changa Bonga. I ended up with a ROOR very similar to the one pictured below. It has a small chamber, glass on glass stem/bowl combination, ice catcher. It hits incredibly well. I wish I could get the ROOR label off of it but ROOR uses glass-printing to apply their labels. Apparently the only way to get it off is by having it sandblasted.

Hopefully this thread will help others pick out Changa Bongas in the future.

Wap

Attachments

• ROOR.jpg
    ROOR.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 6
Heres my rig, Midnight. I use it for everything. Would like to get a titanium nail for it.

10177264_738363579559565_2361236023585224312_n.jpg

I was turned on to the unspillable pocket bubbler by Olympus Mon and idtravlr at Burning Man. For changa, it can't be beat, imo.

It's much easier to set down and avoid damaging than a bong in the event that the changa hits you harder than expected. And, owing to its design, it's pretty much impossible to spill, unless you overfill it.

Attachments

• IMG_1194.JPG
    IMG_1194.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 5
RoGu3 - are you vaporizing the freebase off of the quartz nail? I have a hash oil rig with a domeless titanium nail, like this:
cosmic-dl-14mm-002.jpg

I don't know why but it had never even crossed my mind to vaporize freebase DMT off of it. I saw a thread on another psychedelic oriented forum where people were doing it with great success. A friend and I were going to try it today (along with some oral caapi extract), maybe 30mg vaporized. I haven't been feeling well lately though so I might postpone it. I'm curious to see if other people have had success with this method.

When I have smoked changa (only once so far) I smoked it out of a friends glass on glass bubbler with a fairly large chamber. It worked excellently. I can't wait to make my own changa blend and do some experimenting on my own. I have a glass on glass water pipe similar to the first picture (100ml capacity) that would probably work excellently.

I must get one of those pocket bubblers. Mine is a very simple and cheap small bubbler. I works great for hash oil vaping, DMT and as of last night, changa. I will always keep something similar if something happens to this one. It was cheap and thick and has a small enough chamber so it is easy to clear. Allowing me basicly any sized hit I wish.

SnozzleBerry said:
tgun said:
Link or info for the pocket bubbler? Please? If that is allowed.
Google "pocket bubbler" or "unspillable pocket bubbler" or go look around some local headshops to find one.

Dude, I was just reading about that.

:!:

Looks...amazing....for...CHANGAAA.

I think I found my new love. :D

Looking to get a new piece just for changa. I'm hoping whatever I get will allow me to.clear the dose in one hit as to achieve a super intense ego death experience. Here are two I'm looking into getting. There cheap made of glass and both are around 7 inches. Do you think they will do the job ?

sa_518-1.jpg

sa_528-3.jpg

sa_424.jpg

Wakeup id go with something a little bigger. Im still perfecting my smoking method but my piece is ~10in & by the time i take the 3rd hit i usually start to feel my coordination change quite a bit.

Tryptamine420 said:
Wakeup id go with something a little bigger. Im still perfecting my smoking method but my piece is ~10in & by the time i take the 3rd hit i usually start to feel my coordination change quite a bit.

3rd hit? I always thought the purpose of changa in the bonga was to get the full dose at once. That's always been the appeal to me anyway.

Looking to get a new piece just for changa. I'm hoping whatever I get will allow me to.clear the dose in one hit as to achieve a super intense ego death experience. Here are two I'm looking into getting. There cheap made of glass and both are around 7 inches. Do you think they will do the job ?

I guess it depends how familiar with bongs you are... I can clear 100mg of changa in one hit in my mini bubbler and I could definitely do it in a 7" piece. If you don't have much bong hit experience or just want to be 100% sure you have enough room you might want to go to 10" but I wouldn't go any bigger than that.

nexusdisciple said:
I guess it depends how familiar with bongs you are... I can clear 100mg of changa in one hit in my mini bubbler and I could definitely do it in a 7" piece. If you don't have much bong hit experience or just want to be 100% sure you have enough room you might want to go to 10" but I wouldn't go any bigger than that.

Thanks for the help. I was looking at a 10" piece also but at three times the cost I'm thinking I'll just go with one of these. I got plenty experience with bongs so I should be good. Can't wait till this lands and I can try my changa for the first time.

The piece I use is a orange acrylic bong, which has a glass on glass slide and down stem. Its about a foot tall, maybe a little more. Its a very wide chamber as well, so the amount of smoke you can fill it with will definitely allow you to get your whole dose in one single hit.

I use to use my old two foot Graffix, but that got destroyed one day. Its sad that I cant get another one just like it, for Graffix sold their company. Its now called Matrix, and the quality is a little less from what I have seen and tried.

Back
Top Bottom