Hi I had some dmt with a sitter last night he was a stranger to me but I trusted him non the less, see I've being through the mental health system and was coming to the end of the road of ever getting better . Anyway the trip itself was fully about me and why I am the way I am. I have been going through a tough time with my SO lately and that had me in a very dark place too, even without the relationship issues I have always been off centre and felt almost faulty. I have been on prescription psych drugs for more or my life than not, everything from anti D's, antipsychotics, mood stabilisers and anxiety meds. I've always been a very private person and I know now this comes from fear of letting ppl in as that's when they can hurt you which is what it all boils down to.
The trip was an eye opener to me and I would like to go through it with someone of experience. See it was all about me and ppl in my life, a very emotional trip as far as I can tell but then I've nothing to go off as this is my first time to do anything of the sort, never done mushrooms, lsd nothing. Only hallucinations I've had were on xanax and sleepers all prescribed by docs. I've smoked weed and done coke but this is a whole new ball game for me.
Anyway if anyone is there and would go through some stuff with me that would be great
I will check back often as I'm really interested in how much my trip is real even though I felt it real to me. I felt genuine all consuming love but also a death of love/spirit this was about two different ppl and they were prominent to the trip. It was amazing and no matter what happens I am ever grateful for the experience and will be returning to my sitter in a few weeks.
The trip was an eye opener to me and I would like to go through it with someone of experience. See it was all about me and ppl in my life, a very emotional trip as far as I can tell but then I've nothing to go off as this is my first time to do anything of the sort, never done mushrooms, lsd nothing. Only hallucinations I've had were on xanax and sleepers all prescribed by docs. I've smoked weed and done coke but this is a whole new ball game for me.
Anyway if anyone is there and would go through some stuff with me that would be great
I will check back often as I'm really interested in how much my trip is real even though I felt it real to me. I felt genuine all consuming love but also a death of love/spirit this was about two different ppl and they were prominent to the trip. It was amazing and no matter what happens I am ever grateful for the experience and will be returning to my sitter in a few weeks.


Much love man 