• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

My Second ever breakthrough report

YourMateBob

Esteemed member
Joined
Feb 23, 2026
Messages
11
Merits
613
Hi guys i just wanna share with you my second breakthrough experience ever on nndmt emesh. Well at least what i gave me and how it made me feel as im still a newbie and have a hard time putting anything into words so bare with me .

I attended the SHE event hosted by Pandora, and it turned into one of the most profound experiences of my life. It was my second time with DMT. The first time, I had taken about 65 milligrams, which I did without a scale, and I remember bits and bobs flashes of hyper space , but not much clarity. This time, I was meticulous: I measured 35 milligrams on a precise scale and used my e-mesh vape. I had abstained for about 3 weeks in between, integrating the previous journey. I set a calm, intentional space: candles, a completely dark room, and galaxy stars on the walls and calming meditation music . At 6 p.m., I began, inhaling that warm, chemical rush, and as I lay back, the music carried me.

This time, the visuals were even more vivid: colors, vortexes, galaxies swirling hyperspace unveiled it self in front me yet again but it was more calming. I was fully aware no entities like the first time, but a powerful sense that something was with me, guiding me. What I received from this experience was a clear, resonant message: to forgive myself, to forgive others, and to love everything myself, my past, and those around me.Any giref i held from my childhood to now as its not easy and its only a begging of my healing jorney . I did feel a wave of grief rise toward the end from pain I had caused, especially from how I reacted to life something deep from childhood. I opened my eyes as that wave of fear hit, but even then, I kept telling myself, breathing slowly, that it was okay. As the effects softened, I stayed still, letting everything sink in.

I cried, not out of sadness, but out of overwhelming love, connection, and a sense of new perspective. It did really let me goo very deep this time like no other time before .This experience gave me exactly what I needed more openness to reality, more love for myself and others and though it’s hard to put into words, it changed my perspective, and I felt, for the first time, a deep, lasting sense of forgiveness and love. I had a lot of experience shrooms in the past but they didnt let me go as deep as dmt into what i felt i need and now that iam getting this im just greatfull for everything. I do feel like everything i start to settle and go deep it starts to draw away so i got my little elfs to make me some harmala syrian rue seeds in my basement :)

Planning to do some more deep work when ever I get a calling again this time with some rue tea and a bit more time thanks for you all who welcomed me into your community and everyone on the chat that listen to my chit chat from time to time 🫶
 
Back
Top Bottom