• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Need Help From Men, Specifically, Working Through Feelings of Violence and The Philosophy of Being Wronged

Yes and No. I'll give you a simple reason why I think it doesn't work long term. First of all, forget all these other people. They are not living your life. Now see it from your own perspective. You hold these ideas inside yourself, and they are not really based on loving-kindness and compassion. It's clearly visible from the words you use, which mirror your energy. So these heavy energies keep living inside you and create your worldview. People consciously train in loving others because it, first of all, benefits you. This love is born in you, and being a higher level of energy, colors your worldview accordingly. Strangely enough, with time it starts to seep from your imaginal space outside and you benefit people without even trying. So the choice is yours. However, it is not really about others. It's about you and what kind of inner world you want to live in.
Fake it till you make it, as Tibetans say ;)
Yeah - sure..
it would work, if I'd be living on a farm in Uruguay or something ;)
but not here..
too many parasites..
 
Yeah - sure..
it would work, if I'd be living on a farm in Uruguay or something ;)
but not here..
too many parasites..
You'll find parasites in Uruguay as well, because they are living inside. That's not something new I discovered, but an age-old truth at the base of any wisdom tradition.
I'm not perfect myself, but when I see an obvious resistance my response is clear. You don't need to take any of this to heart, but maybe ponder it someday.

🕊️
 
You'll find parasites in Uruguay as well, because they are living inside. That's not something new I discovered, but an age-old truth at the base of any wisdom tradition.
I'm not perfect myself, but when I see an obvious resistance my response is clear. You don't need to take any of this to heart, but maybe ponder it someday.

🕊️
but not, if my farm is located 50 km from the next neighbour
 
Sounds like a standard Western approach to toughen up. You can see similar ideas everywhere nowadays. You are starting from the assumption of agency and that you are in control. Sorry to tell you - you are not. Someday life will show you this the hard way. Yes, you can still be stoic about it, yet Stoicism itself could be an escape from life. Life is not about being tough and dominating the environment. It's just a modern narrative you have been brainwashed into. A part cannot control the whole that created it.

Your advice is sound and can give a motivational boost to a person. However, it is just a temporary fix, and everything else depends on the character of another. What helped you may break another. Giving any advice is very hard when you see how different we are. Hope everyone reading understands that much.
it's not the "western" approach..
getting strong prevents you from a lot of hurdle.
and boundaries! Especially towards ppl who have a nature, which enables evil to come trough!
And btw.. just because we are human beings, does not mean, that we are free from nature's laws.
The strong&fit+intelligent are most likely to be dominant of any environment.
If you are physically weak, you will experience situations, when you know, maybe even subconciously, that you are to submit to anyone who appears "stronger".
This might be unpopular - since INDEED - we are brainwashed into thinking, that human beings somehow play different games than nature itself.
I used to be weak, cause I was mentally anxious and took it for granted, that some people are "superior".
Maybe there are people, who don't experience this, but I'm 99 % sure, that they all do.
Being strong extends towards any human playing field - body/mind/social&spiritual experiences
 
Last edited:
I think everyone has their own way of handling things, which also depends on context.

I think everyone has their own way of handling things, which also depends on context.
thing is: I tried the other approach -
and the army, which attacks me got more appearant.
I needed to grow up in order to counter those..
 
it's not the "western" approach..
getting strong prevents you from a lot of hurdle.
and boundaries! Especially towards ppl who have a nature, which enables evil to come trough!
And btw.. just because we are human beings, does not mean, that we are free from nature's laws.
The strong&fit+intelligent are most likely to be dominant of any environment.
If you are physically weak, you will experience situations, when you know, maybe even subconciously, that you are to submit to anyone who appears "stronger".
This might be unpopular - since INDEED - we are brainwashed into thinking, that human beings somehow play different games than nature itself.
I used to be weak, cause I was mentally anxious and took it for granted, that some people are "superior".
Maybe there are people, who don't experience this, but I'm 99 % sure, that they all do.
Being strong extends towards any human playing field - body/mind/social&spiritual experiences
To understand how this is a western perspective that you're indoctrinated into, look into non-cohersion, or Wu Wei. It also makes reflect on a Bruce Lee quote (someone who is strong): be like water my friend.

One love
 
Let go with your dis-ease....
Be with it.
Keep company with it.
This is the way to be rid of it.

Give Evil nothing to oppose
and it shall depart.
yeah -
I overstood...

But I must throw in - that Bruce LEE was one of the strongest fighters on this earth -
had a monstrous discipline-
A body of steel

And towards evil - i'd like to quote Nietzsche

"Strike the monster while it's still a monster,
Once you understand its pain, your hands will begin
to weaken"
 
Last edited:
"Strike the monster while it's still a monster,
Once you understand its pain, your hands will begin
to weaken"
That's exactly the point I was hinting at before. There are no real monsters out there, and the only real monster is already living inside.
I'm not telling you to believe it, but it's a sound proposition deserving its place under the Sun. You can investigate for yourself how true it is.
The main issue with people is ignorance, imo. We live from the reference point of ego and think that's reality. Nope, that's your own personal construct of reality.
We simply don't know what's real or who we are. Stories are fine, but they all have limitations. What's out there beyond all stories?
 
i'd like to quote Nietzsche

"Strike the monster while it's still a monster,
Once you understand its pain, your hands will begin
to weaken"

Here's a quote from the old TV series Kung Fu, starring David Carradine:

Disciple Caine: Master, do we seek victory in contention?

Master Kan: Seek rather not to contend.

Caine: But shall we not then be defeated?

Master Kan: We know that where there is no contention, there is neither defeat nor victory. The supple willow does not contend against the storm, yet it survives.

Avoid, rather than check. Check, rather than hurt. Hurt, rather than maim. Maim, rather than kill. For all life is precious, nor can any be replaced.
 
yeah -
I overstood...

But I must throw in - that Bruce LEE was one of the strongest fighters on this earth -
had a monstrous discipline-
A body of steel

And towards evil - i'd like to quote Nietzsche

"Strike the monster while it's still a monster,
Once you understand its pain, your hands will begin
to weaken"
and theres also this quote from Nietzsche:
“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”
 
Back
Top Bottom