• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

No Yield?

SuperMarioKiev

Esteemed member
Joined
Jul 19, 2026
Messages
72
Merits
1,326
I got no yield somehow this time. I know the bark is not the issue I have done extractions with it in the past. I did cybs hybrid salt tek. This time I did nothing special aside from adding 120ml of water with 30g salt when it is normally 100ml. I don't this this change is significant enough to cause it. I think this is so strange I can't explain why. The naptha came out clear. Maybe I didn't mix well enough but I swore I mixed until the naptha wasn't indistinguishably from the basic mixture.

Any ideas? I saved my basic mixture for this reason when I did my extraction yesterday.
 
Have you Freeze precipitated and evaporated your Naphtha yet?
I've had very clear Naphtha before that has still yielded plenty of Crystals once its been in the freezer for 24-48 hours.
 
Have you Freeze precipitated and evaporated your Naphtha yet?
I've had very clear Naphtha before that has still yielded plenty of Crystals once its been in the freezer for 24-48 hours.
I did freeze precip for 14 hours and it was nothing. If my naptha contained even a little bit of spice it would've crystalized. As long as the naptha reaches the temperature for the dmt to become insoluble it should at least start to form on the bottom.
 
I am going to heat the basic mixture and add my naptha back in. I will shake a little more violently.

Does anyone know if this is salvageable if this doesn't work?

One thing I remembered is that I left the mhrb in with some vinegar for an hour as is done normally in the tek however I ran out of distilled water and went to buy some so I wasn't there to make sure it didn't settle. When I came back I shook it a bit but I doubt it was enough to get the vinegar everywhere properly.
 
well definatly dont shake , that will not help . just make an emulsion

try evaping 30 or 40 % of naptha then try freez evap ? maybe
 
Last edited:
well definatly dont shake , that will not help . just make an emulsion

try evaping 30 or 40 % of naptha then try freez evap ? maybe
It worked

Instead of gently swirling in an 8 figure like the tek said I recommend slowly flipping the jar upside down and back a couple times.

after that I pulled the naptha and did freeze precip and it crystalized like it normally does.
 
Back
Top Bottom