• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Noman's tek?

dollman

Rising Star
Do you have to use mhrb or are there other plants you can use? Like the tek but what if you have a hard time getting mhrb sold out or something

Hi dollman :)

There are many differen't plants that contain DMT and depending on where you live you can cultivate them yourself. I am of the belief that there is a DMT containing species for pretty much every climate out there..

The two popular sources of DMT are no doubt Mimosa tenuiflora/hostilis (MHRB) and Acacia confusa (ACRB) but there are loads of other Acacia species that contain high levels of DMT and probably more Mimosa to be found too. There are other genus such as Psychotria, Virola, and Phalaris that also have DMT containing members. The list is ever growing!

Nomans Tek works pretty well for MHRB.. with Acacia you will have better results with an acid/base extraction than an STB (you will probably have nicer results doing A/B with any plant than STB).. especially if using any of the Australian Acacia species. Acacia bark/phyllodes behave a little differently to Mimosa.. often not as straightforward in extraction - but experientially.. well I made my username for a reason ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom