blacksarcophagus
Rising Star
Hi, I'm a rather new psychonaut, nice to meet you.
I only had two psychedelic experiences, both with magic truffles.
The second one was what's defined as a Mystical experience, and after that I realized the spiritual life is a call I can't keep ignoring.
I've been drawn to this path since I was a teenager, and have quite a few years of meditation practice (including some long retreats), though I've kind of neglected it for a while.
Hope to learn a lot more and contribute with some insights.
I only had two psychedelic experiences, both with magic truffles.
The second one was what's defined as a Mystical experience, and after that I realized the spiritual life is a call I can't keep ignoring.
I've been drawn to this path since I was a teenager, and have quite a few years of meditation practice (including some long retreats), though I've kind of neglected it for a while.
Hope to learn a lot more and contribute with some insights.