JungleGhost
Nocturnal Scavenger
Anyone familiar with cultivating these?
Can't find much solid info...
Can't find much solid info...
One of the supposed legends of psilocybin mushroom cultivation on the internet is GordoTEK, who used to be a member of the Nexus in the past but isn't active anymore from what I can tell. Recently Patreon nuked his entire page and made the decision to make all of his teks and curated content freely available for anyone to use.
One piece of that content is perhaps his most popular and useful tek, and is specifically targeted at pan cyan cultivation (though it should work for other strains like natalensis). You can find it here -
I'm thinking of adding this to the resources page.GordoTEK Easy Pan Cyan TEK
I'm in the process of following it and will report in the future should my efforts turn out successful.
It might very well be worth it. Considering Gordo has made it public, I assume he wouldn't have any issues with that as any reasonable expectation for privacy is at this point moot. And judging by the sentiments of people that have used this tek, it seems very effective and highly successful, so I'd reckon it passes our quality thresholds comfortably.I'm thinking of adding this to the resources page.