• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

~Phalaris = The Way Of The Future~

Migrated topic.
Well I have paused my Tanit extraction for a moment because I simply can’t stand there and hold jars and filter stuff atm. Hopefully a few days my SI joint chills out and I can complete that extraction.

But I have started more Tanit in a window to explore indoor or hydro stuff(no expectations here)over winter while I put the plants I have outside into the greenhouse(unheated). Also I just wanted to make sure the seeds that came off my Tanit plants are viable..which they are. The one on the right I just used a few seeds from this years harvest. The other 3 are from the original Tanit seed from neuro/graashoppers.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1303.jpeg
    IMG_1303.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom