• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Poppy Tea

Migrated topic.
[quote='Coatl]Why? Is talk about certain botanicals not allowed at the Nexus?! I hope not! That would be REALLY disappointing!

If this thread is turning into an "opium and morphine thread" it will have to go...

I would HOPE that this is a Poppy thread and that we can talk about any natural or traditional preparation of ANY botanical. I'd understand if we were talking about making Heroin or something! But surely we can talk about Poppies!
[/quote]

This is the "other entheogens" section. Opium and morphine are not entheogens.

utfse answers all check this out

using define entheogen as the keyword - An entheogen ("creates god within," en- "in, within," theo- "god, divine," -gen "creates, generates"),[1] in the strictest sense, is a psychoactive substance used in a religious or shamanic context.

using the keyword khat wiki(this is from the wiki page) - The earliest recorded use of khat medically is believed to be within the New Testament.[5] The ancient Egyptians considered the khat plant a "divine food" which was capable of releasing humanity's divinity. The Egyptians used the plant for more than its stimulating effects; they used it as a metamorphic process and transcended into "apotheosis", intending to make the user god-like.[6][7]

i thought we had this discussion before ?

Well then I can also prove that Opium was an entheogens as it was used in religious ceremonies or rituals... as was alcohol, tobacco, coca leafs and many other narcotic plants.

Back
Top Bottom