mightywelsh
..."test everything; hold fast to what is good."
Hey all...this may be a previously discussed topic but my search skills are lacking and I couldn't quite find what I was looking for...
My question is has anyone found a particular style of meditation to work well in preparation for an experience with dmt?
Ive dabbled in meditation and psychedelics before but I've never combined the two but I plan on doing so with dmt and I want to begin practicing my meditation now ahead of time.
To those with any sort of experience with this sort of thing...help would be greatly appreciated.
Much love.
My question is has anyone found a particular style of meditation to work well in preparation for an experience with dmt?
Ive dabbled in meditation and psychedelics before but I've never combined the two but I plan on doing so with dmt and I want to begin practicing my meditation now ahead of time.
To those with any sort of experience with this sort of thing...help would be greatly appreciated.
Much love.

0.