• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Site Quirks topic

Yeah, today i signed in after having been away for a while, and i saw all of those tregar replies as well. Had that same "not again :rolleyes: " sensation for a few seconds.
Hahaha, all due to migrating more things from the old forum.

The nice thing though is that since they are suspended on the old forum they cannot access their PM with the temporarily password for this platform. So only after their suspension is lifted, can they check their PM on the old forum again and login onto this new platform.

For example, tregar has to wait till 2294-05-20 to be able to login again. 🤡

Kind regards,

The Traveler

So further to my previous gripe, I'm now no longer getting any functionality from the buttons above the edit window at all, except for the one in the top right corner which just toggles editing on and off😂

I get it, I'll switch to desktop - this phone's on its last legs anyhow
:D

Edit: sorry, I've just worked out how to switch all that stuff back on 🤔
using the dots to the right of the 'undo' curly arrow. No idea how that got turned off (nor that it was even possible) but I can now happily report that the native emojis work just fine :ROFLMAO:

Edit: sorry, I've just worked out how to switch all that stuff back on 🤔
using the dots to the right of the 'undo' curly arrow. No idea how that got turned off (nor that it was even possible) but I can now happily report that the native emojis work just fine :ROFLMAO:
That [ ] button is the switch to BBCode on/off. 😇

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Something I've noticed when some members post links (e.g. @Sidisheikh.mehriz ) is that some extra code gets inserted that stops the link from working. Probably this is a browser-side issue, but here is the recent example which prompted today's footnote:
[U RL='h ttp://Post in thread %27Phalaris Project%h ttps://forum.dmt-nexus.me/threads/phalaris-project.362215/post-3872965']This[/U RL]

[spaces added to disable BB code]

Not sure if this counts as a "quirk" ... but can someone tell me what the difference between the content listed on the "what's new" page and that on the "new posts" tab at the top of that page is?

I thought it might be that "what's new" only had new threads in it, and the "new posts" was for all new posts since my last visit... but that doesn't seem to be so.

Back
Top Bottom