Found it interesting. Any thoughts?
[YouTube]
[YouTube]
Bill Cipher said:My thoughts are that Brian Rose is a toxic conspiracy nut and a professional scammer who offers a substantial platform to anti-vaxxers, COVID hoaxers and Holocaust deniers in a quest for money and fringe celebrity disguised as free speech absolutism.
Bill Cipher said:My thoughts are that Brian Rose is a toxic conspiracy nut and a professional scammer who offers a substantial platform to anti-vaxxers, COVID hoaxers and Holocaust deniers in a quest for money and fringe celebrity disguised as free speech absolutism.
soul-explorer said:Hmm yea, some of his content around Covid19 really made me distance from him.
Have a hard time forming a strong opinion on him though, he did put out quite a bit of great content in the past as well.
"Free thinking people" LOL!thevoluntaryway said:That video has been coming up on my YT suggested list for a little while so I'm glad I finally watched it - thank you. I'm also glad that the psychedelic renaissance is getting support from multiple sources. And just in case anyone is reading this who isn't inclined to swallow the MSM narrative on this plandemic but you censor yourself in the face of those who do loudly swallow that narrative, you're not alone in this - and I'll happily point you toward whole communities of free thinking people.
thevoluntaryway said:That video has been coming up on my YT suggested list for a little while so I'm glad I finally watched it - thank you. I'm also glad that the psychedelic renaissance is getting support from multiple sources. And just in case anyone is reading this who isn't inclined to swallow the MSM narrative on this plandemic but you censor yourself in the face of those who do loudly swallow that narrative, you're not alone in this - and I'll happily point you toward whole communities of free thinking people.
You have to explain that Frozen line...i get the feeling i'm missing out on something HUGE here.Bill Cipher said:thevoluntaryway said:That video has been coming up on my YT suggested list for a little while so I'm glad I finally watched it - thank you. I'm also glad that the psychedelic renaissance is getting support from multiple sources. And just in case anyone is reading this who isn't inclined to swallow the MSM narrative on this plandemic but you censor yourself in the face of those who do loudly swallow that narrative, you're not alone in this - and I'll happily point you toward whole communities of free thinking people.
Fair warning:
Any plandemic talk whatsoever will earn you the boot around here. Do continue to censor yourself - or, as I told my daughter for years after taking her to see Frozen, "Conceal, don't feel".
This is non-negotiable. Please don't put it to the test.
Have a think in the Welcome Area.
dragonrider said:You have to explain that Frozen line...i get the feeling i'm missing out on something HUGE here.
dragonrider said:Ah, that's basically the same as what i tell myself when i'm in the subway and i get the sudden urge to sing "like a virgin" then.
