• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Salvia tincture?

Migrated topic.

ms_manic_minxx

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
Has anyone made a salvia tincture, which they were able to use sublingually with success?

Do you care to share your methods? Fresh leaves, dry leaves, enhanced leaves? What % alcohol? Do you refresh the tincture? Did you freeze the herb?

Godsmacker said to boof it:
Also, have you ever considered IR administration of a sally d solution incubated overnight at RT in 75% EtOH? Butt-chugging EtOH solutions is a safe practice if done so carefully; I'd recommend you not exceed 30-50ml of The EtOH, as it is a pain in the ass to administer and may interfere with the effects of salvia inebriation if consumed in excess. Intrarectal administration is a safe ROA to use, and is a helluva lot easier and healthier than drinking acetone and/or holding 75% EtOH solutions in your mouth for upwards of 5-10 minutes straight.

Not evidence that it works, of course.

I think you'd need a viscous carrier if you were going for buccal administration. HPBCD springs to mind although for me getting hold of the stuff is an excessive rigmarole. Cornstarch and glycerol have also been mentioned as possible carrier aids for buccal salvia.

Did you check Zebbie's thread?

Another interesting snippet here: Sage Elixirs; ACVinegar /& Kombucha Drinks - Salvia Divinorum - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus

ms_manic_minxx said:
Has anyone made a salvia tincture, which they were able to use sublingually with success?

There are at least a few people who are somewhat active on the Reddit r/salvia board that make tinctures. If you don't find what you are looking for here, you might post on that board.

Back
Top Bottom