• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Saying hello and sharing my first experience :)

Migrated topic.
Joined
Jul 8, 2017
Messages
13
Merits
47
Hi Nexians,

New member here, hailing from South Western Australia.

I'd like to provide a background to how I came across the world of DMT, followed by my first (and currently only) experience with this incredible molecule.

I first heard about DMT from an older friend when I was 17, about 6 years ago. Let's call him 'B'. Before discussions with B about mushrooms, LSD, and DMT, I was completely opposed to drug use. Having successfully gone through the typical drugs brainwashing program of our society, I was resolved to never touch cannabis or any other illicit drug. I accepted what I had been taught and didn't even think of questioning it critically.

However talking to my friend B completely opened up my perspective. Ideas of telepathy, shared hallucinations, stories of being able to control the street lights with thoughts, entities that 'waved back' - it fascinated me deeply.

I quickly took to the internet to research as much as I could about these substances. I'd spend hour after hour reading articles, trip reports, and information on safe use. I purchased and read the book 'The Spirit Molecule', watched the documentary and listened to hours of lectures from the psychonaut trailblazers such as Terence McKenna and Alan Watts.

In my research, I had learned that Cannabis seemed to be neither carcinogenic or neurotoxic as I had been led to believe. So over the next few months, I tried smoking the herb - I wanted to experience an altered state of consciousness and begin preparing myself for my own psychedelic experience. Months later I experienced my first LSD trip and for the second time, my perspectives broadened - this time in ways beyond sober comprehension. 10 or so LSD trips later, and after half a year of researching and searching for the spirit molecule, I encountered DMT.

Here's that experience:

Part 1 - The Setting
-----------------------

I was at a psychedelic gathering out in the middle of beautiful South-West Australian forest, and miles from civilization. This was a really special place, and I understand that it has been used for such gatherings for at least 50 years. Imagine two big grassy clearings next to each other (bird's eye view of the clearings would look like the number 8) surrounded by a mixture of native forest and pine trees.

The clearing I was in was very peaceful, many people had parked their cars there, and small groups of people shared fires around their campsites. Long away in the other clearing, I could hear the rhythm of psychedelic music energizing the night.

I'd been to these sort of events before and had been on the lookout for DMT. I knew that spice circulated these gatherings but up until this day I'd never come across it. I wasn't particularly looking for spice that day and was enjoying the event. I had helped the organisers set up, then smoked a little bit of cannabis and relaxed for most of the afternoon, and now it was completely dark. About 20 minutes previously I had consumed one blotter of LSD but was not yet feeling the effects.

Knowing that the LSD was quite mild, I set out to look for some more. I came across a guy (let's call him 'S') sitting near his car and asked him if he could point me in the direction of Lucy. He didn't have any, but offered to sell me some DMT.

I was astounded to find myself in this situation. I was alone at the festival (besides camping near two friends I'd made only a week or two previous) but felt strongly that this exact time was the moment for me to try spice. S offered to guide me through the process of smoking spice and to make sure I stayed safe. I know it's best to have a close and trusted friend with you to look after you if things go sour, and I believe that's best. However I felt comfortable with this guy, he seemed very genuine and I was humbled to be with someone who had a thorough understanding of the substance.

He went to his group's car and retrieved a bong and some other items, then asked where I wanted to go. We walked to my friends camp (let's call her C) which was simply an unassembled 4-man tent laid out on the ground covered with rugs and pillows. Basic but very comfy. It was in the part of the clearing right near the trees and I had a good view of the wonderland surrounding me as well as the forest.

S packed the cone piece for me, eyeballing a dose of DMT and sandwiching it between two layers of Cannabis. I took a minute to collect my thoughts and calm myself before taking the bong from him. S informed me to roast the cone slowly, taking in a deep breath and to hold it for as long as I could. He also let me know that he'd take it from my hands when I was finished to avoid dropping it in my inebriation. I held the bong in my hand and slowly roasted the cone...

Part 2 - The Experience
-----------------------

...pulling the entirety of it into my lungs and holding it there, counting slowly to twenty or so seconds. What happened next was an experience that shook me to my core.

The first thing I noticed was a vibration, fading in and getting stronger and stronger every second. Suddenly I lost all perception of my environment. I was in the DMT space. The feeling that this space had ALWAYS been here was very, very powerful. This was not something my mind had conjured from my sub-conscious. This was very real, and it had always existed. I like the analogy of my brain being a 'meat radio' that's biologically set to pick up on a certain range of transmission. Suddenly I could perceive a layer of existence/vibration that my sober mind could not perceive (or fathom).

As soon as I was in the space, they were there too, looking right back at me. Giant telepathic entities staring down at me with incredible curiosity. I felt the presence of intelligence, these were conscious beings, and this was their reality.

The telepathic barrage from the entities was overwhelming; 'How can you see us?', 'Why are you here?', 'People don't usually perceive us.. how did you get here?' two hundred times every second as I stared back dumbfounded into the faces of these alien-looking beings. Pre-trip I had wanted to ask these beings about the nature of their existence. Did they existed independently or were they merely an elaborate hallucination of my subconscious? Now here I was face to face with them and I couldn't even ask! It felt impossible to ask a question I already knew the answer to. I was in this space for a long time, not able to respond, but allowing what I was experiencing to wash over me completely.

Describing the physical nature of the entities themselves and their environment is difficult. This is probably because I don't think they were physical per se. They are pure abstract intelligence manifested in four-dimensional space. I perceived them to be humanoid in appearance, although I felt they weren't human either. I don't strongly remember geometry, if there was any I didn't focus on it. Colour wise the experience was very dark, and I have a strong memory of purple hues manifesting what was around me.

After some time I remembered that I was a human being occupying a body and that I could open my eyes. I opened them to see the clearing around me crystal clear. My sitter, S, was sitting next to me and must have noticed my return. He turned to me and said quietly; 'sometimes I like to think the world is made of lego'. Instantly I realised that everything around me was made up of tiny, infinite rotating cubes. Everything from the grass in front of me to my own arm - cubifying and revolving in infinite, magnificent clockwork. Without a doubt the most beautiful and elaborate open eye visual experience I've ever had.

Slowly and gently the cubes settled. and I felt myself returning to sobriety / baseline consciousness. I was in shock, to this day it is the most profound experience of my life.

-----------------------
Thanks for reading my post. Apologies for it being so long. It's been five years from my DMT trip. I needed to spend much time processing what I had experienced, and now I feel very much ready to delve into this world once more. I'm really looking forward to learning as much as possible while contributing to this community!

It is my goal to find myself some Acacia Acuminata very soon and run Earthwalkers ACRB TEK 100g (link ACRB TEK 100g "PICS" (Newbie Friendly) - A/B - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus) on some phyllodes. I'm also very keen to make and experiment with Changa. Maybe trying some lower doses of 25% changa before returning to hyperspace.

Despite my positive experience with the dealer in my trip report, I would never sell DMT myself. I fully resonate with the Nexus ethos that DMT is a gift to be shared, and not a commodity to be traded or sold.

If any West Australians are reading this I'd love to ask some questions regarding the flowering and typical locations of Acacia Acuminata! :)

-EntitySeeker
 
First of all, your post was wonderful; elegant and detailed, I could feel your experience by reading it. So no need to apologize for length. In many ways, your experience paralleled many of my own, which I always find fascinating. A very intersubjective phenomenon. I too feel that my exoeriences may start within me, but are very much real as well with phenomenal experiential qualia not derived from my consciousness. Our brains "the most complexfied structure in the universe" (Terence Mckenna) seem to be very advanced electro-biochemical computers (for lack of a better word) that our consciousnesses are interfaced with within this dimensional paradigm. I also commend you for doing so while on Lucy. I've done that too and was a very wonderful, yet peculiar ride. I recommend doing it sober at one point. Also be very careful about talking about sourcing in the forums. Be sure to go over the expectations (in the faq I believe). But welcome to the nexus, and I look forward to more of your posts! :)
One love
 
It is absolutely uncanny how similar this description is to my first dmt trip. But I did not close my eyes, their world was overlapping our own, it was like I could focus far away on their plane, but I could still see the room I was in. The only thing I could compare it to is like the VR helmets when you step out of your boundary, you can see the game you are in overlapping your living room. But this would have been 2009 or 2010, in Florida. Honestly I’ve never been able to hit dmt as hard after that because at the last second I chicken out and take like a half a hit, I never really believed in all the blasting off stuff, I thought it would be like other hallucinogens, I would see patterns and fractals and stuff, I didn’t expect to have telepathic beings in another dimension beaming the question “how can he see us” into my head while telepathically convincing me that there was another plane of existence over our own that we can’t normally see. They were far away, they almost looked like people but not, and they had weird clothing on, but obviously your on dmt, so even it this is somehow real and not pure hallucination it would likely be really hard to get a good idea of what it looked like. reality looks insane on dmt, so who knows what an alternate reality would look like, probably equally insane.

I didn’t know anything about dmt at the time I just knew it was supposed to make you blast off to outerspace , and this was in Florida, in the early 2000’s, this was very much the party drug era, taking weird research chemicals, taking god knows what in home made ecstasy pills, taking acid was my go to, I didn’t think people I knew would ever have dmt, and then one day they did. but we were never spiritual, or into the healing or mystical properties of stuff like this. I never thought of acid as spiritual or mystical, I always liked acid because it makes me laugh so much, and I think I’m really funny when I’m on acid, like everything is a joke and I’m probably more likely to make fun of you than to start doing some hippy shit when I was on it. Basically I’m Not the kind of person to hallucinate and think it’s real. It was literally like I felt a rush of understanding or like I instantly knew that this was a real and ancient plane of existence, and that these beings would normally be aware of our presence even when we can’t see them, they were telepathically communicating with one another but I was receiving it as well, it’s like the were all thinking “how can he see us” all at once, and it made me think it to, it felt as if their thoughts were being transmitted through my own thought so I was thinking “how can he see us” but I knew he was me. It was really weird.

Their world was dark, very dark, but they almost seemed to glow or like they were made of some kind of light or like there world was reflecting a different wavelength than visible light or something, like the ultraviolet spectrum many insects use to find flowers they rely on, that we can’t see, but would appear very vibrant to a different kind of eye, it almost has a tron vibe, less of a grid, but dark with glowing outlines. Like I said before, during any dmt experience it’s important to remember that you are also on a powerful hallucinogen. Even if you interpret your experience to be reality, you are still going to be tripling your nuts off, so whatever you think your seeing is probably very different from how it would look to these beings who are not taking drugs to see you. So it’s really hard to accurately say what them or their world really looked like. But it felt like a barren, rocky environment, I remember seeing mountains or canyons or craters in the distance, with glowing outlines, but they were wandering through large dark flat empty space.

I think one of the strangest similarities between our experiences is the rush of understanding of their world while telepathically hearing them question your presence or ability to see their world. It was like I heard their question “why can he see us” in my own head, and then all I could think or feel was that this was a real place and they were real, which was very out of character for me. The understanding was so sudden and powerful that it felt unnatural. But it was different when they were asking the question. That felt like a communication of language, this felt like I had a sudden understanding, a revelation, but so instantaneous without any possibility for any other opinion. Where I would normal pause and contemplate if this were real or if it were fake, it was as if my mind were completely made up instantly about a topic I didn’t know anything about one second before. It’s hard to explain and I feel like I over explained it, it was all so fast that it all felt instant. And I was so scared of them, I was terrified, honestly I was probably more scared than I had every been because I had just decided that there are strange beings that can see me and I can’t see them.

Suddenly I sobered up a bit and I was back in reality, I feel like I only saw them for a few seconds during the peak of the experience, it happened so fast and then I was back in the room and everything looked beautiful with patterns, like everything was art, but it was such a stark contrast to what I had been seeing a second before, which made the other plane feel that much more real. The experience I was having with the dmt in reality was vastly different than whatever I saw overlapping reality.

When it was all said and done I was able to process it, and I was able to contemplate if it were real or not, I was able to second guess it. Which made me feel even more like they had taken over my mind or perhaps that was how they communicated, like because they were asking how I could see them, they were also thinking about our two planes of existence and I was getting all of their thought and emotions and feelings which was this feeling or understanding that our planes overlap and that drugs can induce a state that can allow us to see their existence.

This isn’t something I fully believe as reality, just one of those interesting experiences that in the moment felt so real. I didn’t go into this experience expecting anything remotely close to this, so it felt like it fully came from an external source, but I’ve also read a lot about how these drugs effect the brain and what aspects of our brain function could default to these kinds of experiences when entering a certain state. This is the most spot on representation of my trip I was able to find another person posting. But there are bits and pieces of it in many other people’s experiences. The vast plane, strange beings that seem to notice you and turn to took at you, waves of understanding, thoughts being beamed into your head. But I’m sure for every dmt trip written about in the internet there are thousands of dmt trips that only live in people’s memories, there could be many people with the exact same experience.

Maybe it’s real, maybe they want to show us that it’s real because they have no way of communicating with us until we randomly can see them, or maybe they share thoughts and emotions like we speak, and that’s why it feels like an intense combination of thought, feeling, and understanding.

In the end it was deeply unsettling, and they scared the shit out of my when they all looked at me, and I have never been able to take a big rip of dmt again, I saw a demon thing when I took saassafrass once, and it tricked me into almost letting it into the room by pretending to be my friends dog, I went to let the dog in and it was this demon I had been trying to forget I saw earlier. It was so vivid that I left the house and wandered the streets where I should not have been on two grams of sass. The dealer lied to me and told me I needed to take 2 grams to feel the effects the right way, I’ve never rolled harder than that and had no idea sass could create such vivid hallucinations. But yeah, every time I’ve taken a large amount or a big hit of hallucinogens I’ve seen some weird beings that felt like they were targeting me, so I just take it easy on the hallucinogens nowadays. If there is another plane of existence, it has nothing to do with our ecology, and saving the natural ecosystems of our planet are the only thing that matters. I’d rather connect with nature than intersimensional beings.
 
Back
Top Bottom