• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Something Very Big is Happening . . .

Migrated topic.
smokerx said:
Also I think its time to stop this thread as The Maxx is not coming here to comment on any of our posts as he stated above and already opened different thread.

The Maxx abandoned this thread, a different discussion has ensued.

cyb said:
or else retitle the thread to: "Is this the right room for an argument?"

Any room is the right room for an argument as long as both sides can be civil, which this discussion most certainly is...

It is good to interact with you again Citta! I have not been here in a long time as well. Interesting that we would both come back at the same time and connect again in another thread...perhaps we have something to learn from eachother? 😉

Citta said:
This. This is a prime example of why I disliked your comments. Though you may not have intended to, I perceive from this here arrogance, condescending tones and a pumped ego. I don't understand how one could go through their life never thinking that oneself actually made a mistake, handled a situation poorly, communicated in a bad way etc etc, and just shove the problem down other peoples throat by saying their problems with how you come forth has nothing to do with you, but everything to do with them - and therefore, they should ponder why they reacted in the first place while you can just go along on your high horse of spiritual correctedness not caring two shits about them, or what they have to say. Where is the humility in this? Where is the self-reflection in this? Where is the spirituality in this?

I in no way shape or form intended to project arrogance, condescension, nor any type of ego. These are qualities you have projected into my writing. You have only proven the point I was trying to make.

I make mistakes all the time, I acknowledge them frequently. If not for mistakes, how would we learn? I have handled many situations poorly, communicated in bad way frequently. This is not one of them. I communicated in this way to prove a point, that we are judged all the time by those who know nothing about us and our experiences. We project our own subjective perceptions (based on the individual experiences we have had) of the world on all those we encounter. We do it unconsciously. I made a conscious effort to elicit a particular reaction from you.

I never said I don't care about YOU or anyone else, or what they think or believe. In fact I love you and all as much as I love my own heart. I said I don't care about what you THINK about ME or my ideas. There is a massive difference. Thus my suggestion that you ponder, because my ideas elicit a response within YOU, which has everything to do with you and nothing to do with ME. I am but a catalyst for your own self reflection. I am a mirror projecting yourself back at you. We cannot see in another that which does not exist within ourselves.

I find it interesting as well that for the most part you are not arguing against my ideas, but rather the way in which I present them. Some of the claims you seem to have a problem with, I would think you would agree with from a scientific point of view. There is only awareness, as the only thing we can be absolutely certain of is our own consciousness. Everything external to our individuated consciousness exists solely in our brains as electromagnetic stimulation. The world is a movie screen of our minds, thus it is an illusion created by our consciousness. The Holographic Principal of the Universe sates we are singular and the all at the same time. An infinitesimal part and the entirety, inseparable, uniquely whole. We are the canvas on which the Universe paints itself...

My claim of no objective truth comes from the premise that we are all One, experiencing itself separately. If we are all part of one Universal Consciousness, experiencing itself as separate aspects of itself in order to learn about itself, then this premise holds true. If we take the materialist point of view, then this premise is false. I have vast personal experience, corroborated by many others with similar experiences, which has validated for ME my original premise. So that is the one I am going to go with. The other is what our reductionist scientific model would indicate as valid, but is in my opinion wrong.

Here you are coming with the absolutes again. How do you know any of this? Do you not at all consider the fact that this might not be the case? This is just wishy-washy talk with no concrete substance in it. You have presented no reasons for why this is true, no arguments to support it, nothing. But I guess you don't give two shits about what anyone thinks, so there is no reason to do so, you can just post this stuff as facts and go along. This might work in your world and be perfectly reasonable, but where many other of us are living, this is not good enough. This kind of thinking and attitude, and the acceptance of such, would get people killed in real life, Saidin - where it is actually very important to consider the truth value of various claims and ask for supporting evidence and good thinking.

I know this from personal experience. Some of the means or methods are something you are unlikely to believe in or accept. My information comes from a variety of sources. I remember some of my past lives. I have the remarkable opportunity for weekly communication with non-physical consciousness. I have regular discussions with my spiritual guides and teachers. I have facilitated dozens of past life hypnotic regressions connecting people with multiple past lives. I have spoken to people's Higher Selves, and been blessed to be in the presence of such loving, powerful consciousness. I can connect with my own Higher Self. I have been all things in moments of lucidity and come back to the confines of a physical body.

Perhaps I don't present my understanding in a way that is most effective, I can certainly see and accept that. This is not the first time I have been accused of arrogance, it is the chief obstacle that I am meant to work on in this incarnation. But when words are all you have to work with on a forum, it is harder to lead by example, and time is so short. Sometimes blunt truth is more effective than the subtleties of storytelling...

I am a Wayshower. It is my purpose here. I have no special ability or knowledge that everyone doesn't already have within themselves. The purpose is to help you remember who you are because you have forgotten...it is no accident that your consciousness walks the Earth at this particular time, for you chose to come here. It is a blessing and an opportunity beyond imagining.

You are the one you have been looking for. You are the one you have been waiting for.

IDK if anyone noticed yet or not but the following was copy pasted from the book "the key: a true encounter"

The Maxx said:
A part of the electromagnetic field that fills the nervous system rests a few centimeters above the skin, outside of the body. This field is an organ just like the heart or the brain. It is in quantum superposition, the electrons effectively everywhere in the universe and nowhere specific. It may be imprinted by information from anywhere and any time. With it, you may see other worlds, you may see the past and the future, you may see into the lives of those around you.

However, the process of imprinting itself causes the organ to cease to be in superposition and thus to cease to be accessible to further imprinting. The ability to control this organ can be developed. Many practices will work, but the best is to meditate in such a way that the mind is concentrated on physical sensation. This relieves the pressure of impressions incoming from the physical world on the electromagnetic body that enables it to expand.

You must be able to watch and not watch at the same time. When you learn this, it will stay in superposition even as you take the imagery that it is receiving into your brain and process it.

This is opening the third eye. The nervous system delivers these impressions to the area of the brain closest to the pineal gland, which is where this organ is centered. Objective sensation is consciousness. You are within life, but not entirely absorbed in life.

purple_dye said:
IDK if anyone noticed yet or not but the following was copy pasted from the book "the key: a true encounter"

The Maxx said:
A part of the electromagnetic field that fills the nervous system rests a few centimeters above the skin, outside of the body. This field is an organ just like the heart or the brain. It is in quantum superposition, the electrons effectively everywhere in the universe and nowhere specific. It may be imprinted by information from anywhere and any time. With it, you may see other worlds, you may see the past and the future, you may see into the lives of those around you.

However, the process of imprinting itself causes the organ to cease to be in superposition and thus to cease to be accessible to further imprinting. The ability to control this organ can be developed. Many practices will work, but the best is to meditate in such a way that the mind is concentrated on physical sensation. This relieves the pressure of impressions incoming from the physical world on the electromagnetic body that enables it to expand.

You must be able to watch and not watch at the same time. When you learn this, it will stay in superposition even as you take the imagery that it is receiving into your brain and process it.

This is opening the third eye. The nervous system delivers these impressions to the area of the brain closest to the pineal gland, which is where this organ is centered. Objective sensation is consciousness. You are within life, but not entirely absorbed in life.

The Key

Bravo! Someone figured it out! Now, if you would, go to my story thread and read the one about Mars, you'll notice at the bottom that I said I had help from the Archangel Michael.

Now you know what I mean. This is a group effort of many entities, all working for the same goal. Part of my task is connecting all the dots and writing it in a coherent, entertaining fashion for people who would otherwise not be exposed to this material.

The Key is truly amazing and I encourage you all to read it! Whitley Strieber is a revolutionary of the finest order. I made a separate thread devoted to his group meditation, but no one was interested. His website is Unknown Country.

Cutting and pasting from someone's book, and allowing the impression that it's your work is PLAGIARISM.

Yes, someone "figured it out." You're a phony.

Thanks for the find, purple_dye.

SWIMfriend said:
Cutting and pasting from someone's book, and allowing the impression that it's your work is PLAGIARISM.
While I've enjoyed some of The Maxx's stories, I was under the impression it is proper to QUOTE and CITE when using another's work. Because of this, what credibility I had of The Maxx just fell to a new low. This is something all authors need to observe - because lack of attribution can destroy reputations.

Maybe this is permissible in the comic world? I don't know...

An honest person of good will, who wishes to share with others a source of beneficial information, simply gives ATTRIBUTION to that source. On the internet, they link to it and say "here's something beneficial, for all to find value in."

To offer a piece of it as something coming from oneself is dishonest and clearly something OTHER THAN good will.

Dang it! I'd quit reading this thread too soon. I didn't realize he was copying straight from someone else. I just figured he was using story lines.....Though I guess that's not much different.

What was the point of all of this? I feel so let down.:oops:

The Maxx said:
Now you know what I mean. This is a group effort of many entities, all working for the same goal. Part of my task is connecting all the dots and writing it in a coherent, entertaining fashion for people who would otherwise not be exposed to this material.

Just noticed this ^^^

Isn't this a disclaimer against plagiarism?

I know I wasn't exposed till I read Barb and Whitley.
I'll stand corrected if that is your will...I just feel for Maxx...He may be madder than a box of frogs...but I was kind of entertained. (does that make me wrong?)
Just IMO

cyb said:
I just feel for Maxx...He may be madder than a box of frogs...but I was kind of entertained. (does that make me wrong?)
Entertainment is one thing -- creating a feedback loop of delusion is another -- and dangerous to those in the delusion and to those who might be sucked in by it.

The Maxx, Eliyahu and friends are spinning out of control with beliefs of awakened prophets and chosen ones here to save humanity. As a comic or fiction this was fun -- as unjustified beliefs it is outright scary. A quick visit to the Aya forums will show how far these delusions have gone.

The DMT-Nexus is no place for this which is why both The Maxx and Eliyahu are no longer welcome here.

a1pha said:
cyb said:
I just feel for Maxx...He may be madder than a box of frogs...but I was kind of entertained. (does that make me wrong?)
Entertainment is one thing -- creating a feedback loop of delusion is another -- and dangerous to those in the delusion and to those who might be sucked in by it.

The Maxx, Eliyahu and friends are spinning out of control with beliefs of awakened prophets and chosen ones here to save humanity. As a comic or fiction this was fun -- as unjustified beliefs it is outright scary. A quick visit to the Aya forums will show how far these delusions have gone.

The DMT-Nexus is no place for this which is why both The Maxx and Eliyahu are no longer welcome here.

Well, I have to say this is exactly correct (about the Nexus). It is NOT fun or funny to see "desperate delusion." The next step for such people is total psychosis (often, thankfully, not always)--and that is (one can see) pretty profound suffering.

It's no joke, and it should not be entertained or tolerated. Above all else, a significant GOOD SERVICE is being done in doing whatever is possible to quell these people, and help them disconnect from their delusions (if that's even possible).

It has no place on the Nexus, which, given how far the envelope is pushed here, has a special need to be EXTRA serious about psychological health.

Mr.Peabody said:
What was the point of all of this? I feel so let down.:oops:

There was another thread (or two) where he basically just laughed at everyone, said he made it all up to screw with people, called us retards, threw around some bible quotes, and revealed he had an alter identity/account that had been around for a long time previously. Apparently The Maxx account was created just for the purpose of stirring up trouble. So I guess the point was just to make himself feel important at the expense of others. :?

Well that's a bummer.

The internet is a powerful tool that gives a loud voice to any idiot or troll who wants it.

So, is it the drug that does this? Is it the person? Would the person have gone to this end without the drug anyways?

I suppose those are too big of questions for this broken and chaotic thread...

Mr.Peabody said:
So, is it the drug that does this? Is it the person? Would the person have gone to this end without the drug anyways?

I suppose those are too big of questions for this broken and chaotic thread...

Would they have gone that far without drugs? chances are probably not. But does that mean its the drugs fault? Nope. Psychedelics can lead to some pretty weird ideas, everyone should be well aware of this going on... and the fact that the messianic complex is very common. Some just buy into it more than others and it can lead them down some disturbing paths.

I think most people who use psychedelics more than just an occasionally will eventually have some very strange ideas, messianic complex, have I died and gone to hell, are all my friends plotting to kill me, is any of this even real? Some of these ideas will hang aound, coming back trip after trip. The secret to life? Letting go, its ok to lose our minds sometimes but we need to be able to say, last night was crazy, nice to be back, not WOW this is the absolute truth! When we believe our own ideas whole heartedly we know we cant be completely correct, this is why it is best to dabble in beliefs have ideas, because there will allways be a new truth around the corner coming to crush our old truth.

Frusciante said:
When we believe our own ideas whole heartedly we know we cant be completely correct, this is why it is best to dabble in beliefs have ideas, because there will allways be a new truth around the corner coming to crush our old truth.

QFT. The Tao that can be spoken is not the eternal Tao.

i noticed it last night, it was like a sleep paralysis and it felt like i was surrounded by what tho, a thick fog that concealed them. who. who. some entities were all around bouncing all over they room leaving vivid trails in the fog of impossible geometric patterns.

all this without anything in my system. and i was frozen i tried to get up and run but i couldn't. so then i felt the ego dissolve and i was the observer now, oh how the table turned.

"The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride." And we … kill those people. "Shut him up! I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that?"

-Bill Hicks

DMTbenderDMT said:
i noticed it last night, it was like a sleep paralysis and it felt like i was surrounded by what tho, a thick fog that concealed them. who. who. some entities were all around bouncing all over they room leaving vivid trails in the fog of impossible geometric patterns.

all this without anything in my system. and i was frozen i tried to get up and run but i couldn't. so then i felt the ego dissolve and i was the observer now, oh how the table turned.
ha, sleep paralysis can include some crazy hallucinations, eh?

i wonder if this Maxx guy ever heard of buddhist monks doing Wake Induced Lucid Dreams or WILDs to some through meditation

Saidin said:
"The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride." And we … kill those people. "Shut him up! I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that?"

-Bill Hicks

you see, the difference here is that Bill Hicks makes alot of sense and he tells it straight, his message was not wrapped up in sudo-intellectual riddles, The Maxx and our other "prophets" have so far been full of it.

Back
Top Bottom