• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

SYNCHRONISED HYPERSPACE EVENT

The Traveler said:
With these early times for the USA does it also pose a problem with the noise of independence day?
I'm thinking yes, as 7:00pm to 10:00pm across the country would be dusk, right when all of the major fireworks displays would be scheduled for.
Pretty much all small towns have at least one, most larger cities may have up to 20 of them going on at the same time, they can last up to an hour or more.

WS

warrensaged said:
The Traveler said:
With these early times for the USA does it also pose a problem with the noise of independence day?
I'm thinking yes, as 7:00pm to 10:00pm across the country would be dust, right when all of the major fireworks displays would be scheduled for.
Pretty much all small towns have at least one, most larger cities may have up to 20 of them going on at the same time, they can last up to an hour or more.

WS

Those times are in 24h format, here are the am/pm times:
7:00 am LA - USA
10:00 am NY - USA
2:00 pm GMT
3:00 pm London - UK
4:00 pm Amsterdam/Berlin - Europe
10:00 pm Perth - Australia
midnight Canberra/Melbourne - Australia

so those 7-10 times are in the morning, are those times a problem too?

yeah, those early times could cause a bit of a problem, could we make it a couple of hours later? as much as id love to wake up and immediately smoke some dmt, i dont think id want to.

The Traveler said:
Those times are in 24h format, here are the am/pm times:
7:00 am LA - USA
10:00 am NY - USA
2:00 pm GMT
3:00 pm London - UK
4:00 pm Amsterdam/Berlin - Europe
10:00 pm Perth - Australia
midnight Canberra/Melbourne - Australia

so those 7-10 times are in the morning, are those times a problem too?

Whoops, sorry.
That would be better than in the evening IMO.

WS

7/11/09?? its a Red Lunar Moon..red moon is about universal water..(water being a conduit for spice) and its guided by birth...

Ah, back to July 4th then?

And those morning hours for the USA, I think two hours later is still ok.

This would be the hours then:
9:00 am LA - USA
noon NY - USA
4:00 pm GMT
5:00 pm London - UK
6:00 pm Amsterdam/Berlin - Europe
midnight Perth - Australia
2:00 am Canberra/Melbourne - Australia

What do we all think about these hours?

The Traveler said:
Are you being serious, or just taking the mickey Trav.?

If you meant `GMT` as short for `Greenwich Mean Time` then need to tell ya that Greenwich is in London!

Here is the address:Royal Observatory Greenwich, Blackheath Ave, London, SE 108
And the phone number: +44 20 8312 6565
Call them and ask if you don`t believe me, trav.

kemist said:
The Traveler said:
Are you being serious, or just taking the mickey Trav.?

If you meant `GMT` as short for `Greenwich Mean Time` then need to tell ya that Greenwich is in London!

Here is the address:Royal Observatory Greenwich, Blackheath Ave, London, SE 108
And the phone number: +44 20 8312 6565
Call them and ask if you don`t believe me, trav.

I called and they said it is currently BST (British Summer Time) which is GMT + 1 hour, this year BST lasts until September 25th. :D

And yes, I think the next SHE will be on July 4th.

The Traveler said:
I called and they said it is currently BST (British Summer Time) which is GMT + 1 hour, this year BST lasts until September 25th. :D
Ow Yeah, mate you right.I forgot about summer time :oops:
There were echoes few years ago saying this "communistic invention" called "SUMMER TIME" will be cancelled!
But it still here! Parrot said it`s suppose to save electricity, so it probably will survive.
I don`t like it! The day when clocks are turning I`m always confused cos my body-clocks won`t turn! Luckily I have one of those `radio controlled clock` as a main alarm so at least I`m never an hour late or early,like some of my colleagues were! :lol:

Personally I agree with Jorkest's 7/11/09 date. Seems much more significant in the grand scheme of the universe. And USA Independence Day just seems, well, corny to me... That's my two very humble cents. Any others feel the same way?

idtravlr said:
Personally I agree with Jorkest's 7/11/09 date. Seems much more significant in the grand scheme of the universe. And USA Independence Day just seems, well, corny to me... That's my two very humble cents. Any others feel the same way?
Corny or not doesn't matter, it's a noisy, disruptive day, that would make it very hard to focus on a meaningful DMT experience.

WS

The times look great- I think that's as good a compromise as is possible.
As for the date, as long as it's a satuday whenever's good for SWIM. He's more dedicated now so he won't miss it this time.

Yeah British summer time is a real pain, I hate it! The winter time is what matters because that's when there isn't much sunlight. In the summer it's really light so I don't see the point... historically it was something to do with farming, I guess so farmers can milk their cows when the sun's up.

Back
Top Bottom