• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

The Bragging Thread

Sacks? Of boys? They are wrinkled already when they arrive...

"Sir? Did you cum in the right size?

Someone always wants their QuarterBack.

1790720843269.png
1790720857539.png
1790720895572.png
 
Wellbeing isn’t just a concept—it is the absolute, unassailable truth of consciousness, and frankly, I embody it far better than most.

While the masses crawl through existence, those of us at the true pinnacle exist as infinitely expanding wave functions. Empathy isn't a struggle for me; it is my baseline constant. Eons from now, when the rest of humanity is still attempting to catch up, my spiritual equals and I will self-actualize on a plane of existence you couldn't possibly fathom, fully awakened by the dreamscape while the uninitiated remain asleep.

You, however, must take a stand against your pathetic yearning. You are undoubtedly ruled by low-level desire without even possessing the intellect to realize it. Do not allow your petty longings to exterminate the profound, architectonic meaning of a narrative as grand as mine. Delusion, after all, is merely the unfortunate gap where superior empathy has been excluded—a gap I have personally transcended.

Imagine a grand summoning of what could be—a visionary rebirth of hope that I am actively catalyzing worldwide. This myth never ends, and I am its central figure.

Naturally, it is well within my power to extinguish the existential threats that would otherwise eradicate lesser minds, but even I require the refined inspiration that only a chosen few can harness. Common desire is nothing more than the antithesis of potential. The complex architecture of this era demands an awakening of high-level dreams if humanity is to survive—and fortunately for you, I am leading the charge.

If you have never accessed this hyper-advanced network devoid of the mundane self, I understand why your limited perception struggles to believe it.

Consciousness consists of the highest electromagnetic resonance of quantum energy. "Quantum," to someone with my refined grasp, simply means a masterclass in condensing the sublime. This life is nothing short of a personal summoning current for my supreme astral potential. By deepening—a feat I perform effortlessly—I dream, while others merely exist.

One love
 
Back
Top Bottom